“Hit and miss quality and service”

Island Pasta Coronado
Ranked #42 of 108 Restaurants in Coronado
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Over the years, I have been here with friends (about 6 times in 10 years). The food is been either good or not prepared well and lacking flavor.

It is not an Italian restaurant so do not expect genuine Italian cooking here.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

We were a party of four and had pasta, salads and eggplant. All were delicious and served promptly. Although the place was crowded, we did not feel rushed to leave. This is about my 10 th visit and the restaurant is consistent in its high quality food.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We walked in off the street and found it welcoming and delicious. Although they did not have AC and it was quite hot, we had a great lunch. They were very family friendly. The manicotti was delicious. It was a ton of food as well.

1  Thank Christy K
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch while visiting Coronado. Veggie pizza was delicious and my kids loved the mac n cheese. Not a far walk from the beach.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Randomly chosen, but memorable. This was the best pasta I have ever had! It is made fresh daily and perfectly presented. Incredibly tasty with a creamy garlic sauce and chicken and with chicken parm. If I knew it was this good, I would have ordered an additional entree to feast upon. I cannot recommend this place enough. Go there, indulge your taste buds. This meal brought a smile to my face and my dining companion.