“Great Patio Dining”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 9 September 2018

We had tickets to the Lambs Players Theater for an evening show, so went right across the street to McP's for dinner before the show. The patio was a great choice, The staff were wonderful, friendly and courteous. Food was absolutely delicious. I thought their Shepherd's Pie was one of the best I have tried.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Great dog friendly patio in the heart of Coronado. Youre place for a guiness and pastrami sandwich, delicious!

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I went to these pub hubby and kids, just so nice to seat on the patio area and see the movement on the street. The food is good and there is a lot of Navy Seal pictures around and military costumers. Loved!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

The atmosphere with all the Navy Seal memorabilia touched my heart as I revere the Navy SEALs. The service was excellent and my Burger was cooked perfectly and was delicious. Also enjoyed some good music, a drummer and a singing Guitar player

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

After the trolley dropped us off to walk around Coronado we decided to eat here since the stop off is in front of the restaurant. Glad we chose to eat here, I had the corn beef and cabbage and it was tender and flavorful. The cabbage and potatoes were cooked to perfection. Service was quick and friendly by the staff, only problem I had was they didn't seem to mind that people were smoking and that is band in Coronado Island. Other than that it was great.