“Get Healthy one smoothie at a time!”
Review of Jamba Juice

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jamba Juice
Ranked #6 of 9 Dessert in Corona
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I live on the shakes and smoothies; excellent products. Whatever your tastes are as regards the above, they have something for everyone.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I often stop at Jamba Juice and I'm happy to do so. The smoothies are fantastic, and they offer almond milk now!

Also, they normally ask me to taste my smoothie before I leave to make sure it tastes great. Awesome place!

Reviewed 12 July 2015

Fast delicious healthy great selections friendly quick service, Will go there again. Selection and service was better than Juice-it-up !

Been to Jamba Juice? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK