“Name says it all”

Creme De La Creme Bakery Corona
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Corona
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Creme de la Creme has great bread and wonderful pastries. This one has great service as well. I particularly like the eclairs and rye bread. Bakery I trust in Corona!

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite places for a delicious fresh sandwich, freshly baked cookie, and flavorful iced tea.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Bought 2 chocolate chip cookies and a cinnamon roll and the cinnamon roll had lots of frosting the roll was dry the cookies were just ok. I got to go back and try a second time to see if I'm wrong. This place is in Ontario New. So I believe in a second chance. It's off of Archibald Ave near the 60 frwy This place has a lot of different things including coffees.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

First off, I love that it's sooo close to home! I got the Turkey Avocado sandwich but they were out of sliced bread so I got it on a baguette which was very good. It came with a pickle spear which was good and also a choice of cookie. I got the oatmeal raisin and it was delicious.. slightly crisp around the outside and a soft chewy center.
Denise(?) made my sandwich and was friendly and helpful as well as the gentleman at the cash register.
I like the layout of the bakery: 1/2 is set up like a coffee place and the other 1/2 like a cafe with tables and chairs. It's pretty large inside with lots of room to grow.
They might need one of those obnoxious fly blowers outside the entrance because it is Ontario and I'd hate to see it full of flies like so many Ontario eating establishments that I won't go to.
They do need someone who can stay on top of cleaning the floors and tables as there were crumbs everywhere and it was 3:00 and slow inside.
And last but not least I bought a loaf of Challah (it's Friday!) to take home and I'll make almond French Toast with this tomorrow for breakfast!!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

We were in the shopping center on other business and decided to check it out. Bought some pastries and 2 loaves of bread. The pastries were dry but the bread was good. The bread infused with Jalapeno chili was really good.

Been to Creme De La Creme Bakery Corona? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK