“Extraordinarily Great”

Ranked #6 of 411 Restaurants in Corona
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

In-N-Out is always great but this visit was exceptional! Not only was the food delicious (as always) but they have REALLY stepped up their hospitality game.

While in the dining area, an employee offered to bring us our food, then brought some extra water to our table. Then, she came back around and asked the refill my Mom's drink. Finally, she came by when we were done and offered to take our trays.

I wish I could have gotten her name so that I could give her public KUDOS but to the tall young lady who worked the dining area from 8pm to 8:30pm on Sunday, September 3rd, 2017, this CONGRATULATIONS is for you!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Never visited this establishment until this trip and I eas pleasantly surprised. Good burgers plus the offer a all-day breakfast menu as well. Sometimes a little backlogged in the drive thru.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Been going to this place forever, back when they used to have two drive thru lanes and 3 tables inside... today it's been fully redone to match almost every other in n out, fully modern, one drive thru and lots of seating.

Still one of the better bargains for fast food (in n out) and this branch in particular consistently has top notch quality. For me, the checksum is the level of that crunchy toasted edge on the buns and this place nails it everytime. The burgers here are normally perfect, they haven't botched a single thing that I can remember.

I'm stingy with my 5 star ratings because you really need to earn it with me and I have to be honest, I can't ding these guys for anything... even the drive thru is faster than average.

5/5 great work team

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

All In-N-Out are always very busy. If you are from out of State or from Other Country visiting, you must eat at In-N-Out.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

A west coast institution that everyone in the US knows about. Ranking in the top 3 year after year. Enough said, you can't describe it, you MUST experience it!

Been to In-N-Out Burger? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK