See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I've stayed here multiple times, because it was paid for by a family member and I feel bad asking them to pay for something more expensive.

There's someone slanging or cops chasing off someone slanging 24/7. Some of the non-smoking rooms have clearly been smoked in, a lot. There's no "do not disturb" signs so housekeeping knocks endlessly, and wifi costs 5 bucks a night. Also, if there are elevators, I couldn't find them, so hopefully you don't get stuck on the second floor if you have a disability. The lower floor rooms did seem accessible, though.

With all that said, I've stayed in places that were technically worse (like places with holes in the shower, stuff like that), this is one of the worst places I've ever been that has the bare minimum of a room you can lay your head in and a bathroom you can use that that isn't super dirty. But some motels can't even manage that, so, I guess that's a positive. Also no one robbed my car or tried to break into my room, so that's also good.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms feel safer but are not accessible, at least not obviously.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank rick9109
Reviewed 28 August 2017

This place is garbage!!! The walls and shower are dirty with food, roaches being killed, and cigarette burns on the sheets that were filthy and the bed spreads that were dirty and stained. You have drug heads walking around all night as well as fighting. The police sit there all day and night harassing people that dont do drugs because of the environment. Really sad that franchise/corporate or not the Motel 6 don't do better and charge as much as they do for such a poor service to its clients.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Sucked they did not have my reservation ready then charged me two times after finding it and it's been 10 days and they have not refunded my count I go to this area often but won't return here going to file a complaint today I want my 100. Bucks back!!!!!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

As a Seasoned , critical international traveler I had to share my amazing stay at the Motel 6 in Corona California with fellow trip advisors. I had the privilege of meeting the General Manager Daryl and front desk clerk Mairely upon check in. Daryl & Mairely were pleasant , professional and genuinely cared about making my stay flawless and it showed. The property was immaculate the staff was professional and the rooms and linens were spotless . Seeing the property manager walking the property very often and interacting with the other guests was so comforting. My stay was as exquisite as the Ritz Carlton for a fraction of the cost.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Gina R
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

People fighting outside of my room all nite dirty sheets on my bed five police cars in the parking lot they have long term homeless people staying there.l am done with motel 6,I would feel safer sleeping in my car.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo