All reviews trader joe's across the street walnut creek indoor pool business trip free parking very pleasant stay beds were comfortable san francisco coffee maker atrium koi starbucks microwave rates california napa bart
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was on the 1st floor that backs on to the Private FBO Airport. Room was quiet but a bit musky smelling and filthy carpet.
TV was good mini bathroom 1 person at a time. Fridge and Microwave.
Valet or self parking which you still have to pay for.
AC was broken in my room.
Cleaning ladies are super nice polite and friendly. Maybe they should be promoted to the front desk. They are way more hospitable and happy.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank NevadaCity_Brit
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello NevadaCity_Brit,

Thanks for choosing Crowne Plaza Concord Walnut Creek and leaving your honest feedback.

I am sorry to read that your stay was not exceptional because of some issues, particularly with the room having a musky smell and filthy carpet. The issues you have raised are shared with hotel management for future improvements.

I am happy to read that we did not let you down on our area of sleep quality and service.

I know that this stay may not have been the best but I am hopeful for another opportunity to welcome you back for an improved experience.

Many thanks,

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They made us leave for one day so they did not have to reimburse us for the taxes and fees. If you stay at a hotel in cal for a month or more you have the right to get the taxes and hotel fees back. But thats not all horrible experience way too many bad things to list. Just look at all the negative reviews out there. DONT STAY THERE.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Hello Robert G,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. I hope you and your family are doing fine. I am truly sorry to learn about what happened. I would like to properly document your concern and look into this further. I sent you a private message to follow-up.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Clean hotel with a great atrium and a fun covered pool for the kids. Free parking was also a plus. Only bummer was the staff was pretty unfriendly and we ended up with a king size bed despite reserving a room for 2 adults ans 2 kids.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I am looking for a wedding venue and have tried over 5 times to get a hold of someone to help. I was recommended to this hotel but booked my wedding somewhere else. Wondering if my business was not good enough?

Room Tip: no comment. wondering if anyone would even read this that cares?
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lafleurjasmine095
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Great location, close to strip malls and eateries. There’s a small airport nearby, plus the BART train station. Hotel is nicely designed with a very tall, large atrium. This facility must be about 40 years old with a medium size indoor pool. The bathroom is a bit small and quite dated. Noise insulation between rooms is less than desirable. The free WiFi signal is weak; you have to log on again & again during continuous surfing, kind of annoying when you are using iPad.

Room Tip: Away from the pool area is quieter
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple