1,100 results
All reviews vine restaurant the executive lounge self parking walnut creek nice hotel bart station restaurants and shopping room service lobby bar business trip per night fitness center shuttle service bed was comfortable convenient location free parking panera
Reviewed 14 November 2017

The staff at the Hilton Concord are very polite and welcoming. They were very prompt with any requests I made and provided me with thorough explanations for any questions I had. There are quite a few chain restaurants and stores right across the street as well. The check-in/check out process was incredibly easy.

I was a bit disappointed with the room though - I had a no smoking room, but it smelled like cigarettes the entirety of my stay (maybe smokers next door?). I also had a a problem with gnats on my last night, they seemed to come out of nowhere and there were a lot of them. The room showed a few signs of age, but nothing that made my stay unpleasant. I noticed something on my sheets and cleaning staff replaced my sheets without hesitation.

On a positive side, the rooms were very quiet - I did not hear any of my neighboring guests and slept soundly.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 11th floor if you can
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Great place to come if you work in concord area. Not the best food. Getting more pricey each year. More shopping coming to the area.I stay here every time I come to Concord area. Parking is a little pricey. Quite rooms.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I checked in to your property on Thursday November 2 for a one-stay. I was granted an early check-in which is what I normly request whenever I stay at your hotel. However, the room I was given was on the back side of the hotel just above the pizza oven. For the majority of the evening I smelled a strong burning odor coming up into my room. Even worse, I had one of your very nice hotel staff come up and open a window for me so I could get some fresh air. A couple of hours later I began to see small fruit flies in the room. I didn’t think it was that serious until later that evening, the room was full of them. The flies were swarming around the light coming from the television. Many of them were flying around the bed where I rested. I called downstairs to the front desk to complain about the incident and the lady graciously gave me another room. I have stayed with you all on more than several occasions. I enjoy staying at your property. Your staff are amazing. My rest is always in comfort. However, me and the fruit flies are at war. We don’t get along. I plan on coming back soon. Is there some sort of pest control that can be put in place or should I just request a room on the front side on the hotel. Please lemme know. By the way the pizza  was super delicious . I look forward to my next stay. Enjoy your day!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Such a great hotel, located close to restaurants & stores, and less than 5 miles to where we were attending a large party. Rooms are clean and the beds are so comfortable. This is our second stay at this hotel and highly recommend it if you are looking for a hotel in Walnut Creek/Concord area. Great bar downstairs and nice pool area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017

This hotel is excellent for business travelers. The staff is wonderful, accommodations are comfortable and amenities are very good. The location is wonderful, close and convenient to whatever a traveler needs.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business