1,093 results
All reviewsvine restaurantthe executive loungeself parkingwalnut creeknice hotelbart stationrestaurants and shoppinglobby barbusiness tripper nightfitness centershuttle servicebed was comfortableconvenient locationfree parkingpaneravalet
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I checked in to your property on Thursday November 2 for a one-stay. I was granted an early check-in which is what I normly request whenever I stay at your hotel. However, the room I was given was on the back side of the hotel just above the pizza oven. For the majority of the evening I smelled a strong burning odor coming up into my room. Even worse, I had one of your very nice hotel staff come up and open a window for me so I could get some fresh air. A couple of hours later I began to see small fruit flies in the room. I didn’t think it was that serious until later that evening, the room was full of them. The flies were swarming around the light coming from the television. Many of them were flying around the bed where I rested. I called downstairs to the front desk to complain about the incident and the lady graciously gave me another room. I have stayed with you all on more than several occasions. I enjoy staying at your property. Your staff are amazing. My rest is always in comfort. However, me and the fruit flies are at war. We don’t get along. I plan on coming back soon. Is there some sort of pest control that can be put in place or should I just request a room on the front side on the hotel. Please lemme know. By the way the pizza  was super delicious . I look forward to my next stay. Enjoy your day!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Such a great hotel, located close to restaurants & stores, and less than 5 miles to where we were attending a large party. Rooms are clean and the beds are so comfortable. This is our second stay at this hotel and highly recommend it if you are looking for a hotel in Walnut Creek/Concord area. Great bar downstairs and nice pool area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017

This hotel is excellent for business travelers. The staff is wonderful, accommodations are comfortable and amenities are very good. The location is wonderful, close and convenient to whatever a traveler needs.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

All of the valet service personnel are good but OSCAR went above and beyond. My car died last night just as I drove up; he used a hotel jumper cable to get it started for overnight storage and again in the morning he jumped it and lifted the hood for inspection. His astute visual diagnosis caused him to be concerned about my safety if I were to drive it to a repair shop. So we called AAA and then OSCAR fully briefed the tow truck driver. The whole experience, while worrisome, was made much less stressful due to the dedication and care by OSCAR.

Room Tip: eighth floor is quiet and kind bed comfortable
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Great stay as always! The rooms are very clean and the room services are fantastic! The location is great and will be even better in the next few months when the new shopping center opens across the street! Whole Foods will be awesome during future extended stays!