US$ 118
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 142/night.

Clarion Hotel(Concord)
US$ 128
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

Premier Inns(Concord)
US$ 106
US$ 215
US$ 186
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 226/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Do not use this hotel!!!! They charged us 3 times and insisted that they did not. Our bank said differently. Upon speaking with the manager/owner they were not helpful at all with trying to resolve the problem. They do not run a good business!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ahollinger
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Owned and operated by a husband/wife team who have no idea what is meant by hospitality. Should have hung up when they were difficult to deal with on the phone and even worse to deal with in person. They cancelled our reservation upon arrival (at 10pm after a 12 hr drive) because we dared to ask for a copy of the receipt for their last minute $75 "room deposit". Look at other reviews before you waste time here and you will see this is a long-standing problem.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Buddhaweasel
Reviewed 17 February 2016

The people running the hotel are the meanest people I've met in the industry. After requesting them give me something with the rate of the room and policy around the "$75 deposit" that was being held they refused to even write it on a paper for me. I finally was told to leave, "they obviously couldn't help me". I was being checked out as they spoke the words, even as I told them, no, it was 10:30pm. They told me to find another place to stay, they couldn't help me, they checked me out and I needed to leave. I never raised my voice and I was met with "No. Get lost." Makes me wonder if this is a front for something nefarious as they obviously didn't care about keeping a paying customer who only wanted a copy of their deposit policy.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank S_Heartsong
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Yes I know it's super bowl and they hiked the price way up. I know also we were lucky to have a room but that was really bad. Old..old doors. Bathroom door had hole in it. Lighting fixture had loose switches and bedding was lacking even a thick cover sheet. All in all don't do it unless your like me have no choice.. ugh

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Raiders55
Reviewed 21 September 2015

First thing I noted was the smell in the room then seen the heavy plastic under the sheets on the bed did not sleep well. The water in the shower did not shut off all the way and had to put towels on the floor as the shower door did not close at the bottom car alarms both night we were there we tried parking at the BART to take a train to San Francisco we went back to the motel asked the clerk at the front desk if he could call us a taxi he told me no in a rude tone of voice the he would only do it for costumers I told him That I was staying there he asked my name looked it up then called use a taxi then wanted to be friendly.the air conditioner worked good the first night but not the second night both days we were there it was 104 Fahrenheit =40 Celsius and the pool was closed. will not use this place ever again.

Room Tip: do not stay here
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family