See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Owned and operated by a husband/wife team who have no idea what is meant by hospitality. Should have hung up when they were difficult to deal with on the phone and even worse to deal with in person. They cancelled our reservation upon arrival (at 10pm after a 12 hr drive) because we dared to ask for a copy of the receipt for their last minute $75 "room deposit". Look at other reviews before you waste time here and you will see this is a long-standing problem.

Room tip: Go somewhere else
2  Thank Buddhaweasel
Reviewed 17 February 2016

The people running the hotel are the meanest people I've met in the industry. After requesting them give me something with the rate of the room and policy around the "$75 deposit" that was being held they refused to even write it on a paper for me. I finally was told to leave, "they obviously couldn't help me". I was being checked out as they spoke the words, even as I told them, no, it was 10:30pm. They told me to find another place to stay, they couldn't help me, they checked me out and I needed to leave. I never raised my voice and I was met with "No. Get lost." Makes me wonder if this is a front for something nefarious as they obviously didn't care about keeping a paying customer who only wanted a copy of their deposit policy.

2  Thank S_Heartsong
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Yes I know it's super bowl and they hiked the price way up. I know also we were lucky to have a room but that was really bad. Old..old doors. Bathroom door had hole in it. Lighting fixture had loose switches and bedding was lacking even a thick cover sheet. All in all don't do it unless your like me have no choice.. ugh

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Raiders55
Reviewed 21 September 2015

First thing I noted was the smell in the room then seen the heavy plastic under the sheets on the bed did not sleep well. The water in the shower did not shut off all the way and had to put towels on the floor as the shower door did not close at the bottom car alarms both night we were there we tried parking at the BART to take a train to San Francisco we went back to the motel asked the clerk at the front desk if he could call us a taxi he told me no in a rude tone of voice the he would only do it for costumers I told him That I was staying there he asked my name looked it up then called use a taxi then wanted to be friendly.the air conditioner worked good the first night but not the second night both days we were there it was 104 Fahrenheit =40 Celsius and the pool was closed. will not use this place ever again.

Room tip: do not stay here
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dan c
Reviewed 14 September 2015

Had a late arrival, and there was no night clerk - repeated calls to the desk, no answer. Ended up staying in my truck. next morning - their response? "oh, they must have gone off to do laundry." not a "we're sorry" in sight. add to that - "you'll have to come back after 3pm to check in".... WTH? I slept in my truck and now I can't get in to even clean up before work? worst hotel experience EVER.

Date of stay: September 2015