“Very tasty kinda high in prices.....” 4 of 5 bubbles

Guadalajara Grill
Ranked #206 of 304 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Very tasty kinda high in prices.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

Just moved here from Kansas but I was raised in SoCal so I know good Mexican food, my girlfriend is from Kansas and thought she knew good Mexican. We decided to try this place out since we were in the area. We went at 4 so we were the only ones there. Service was fast and nice. Food..... Delicious! I had child relleno and enchilada Suiza with pork. Girlfriend had. Chimichangas with pork. She LOVED her food! It's not the best Mexican I've had but it is really good. For 2 adults 1 child and soft drinks the tab was 50 bucks including tip. Which I feel is high for a dinner that may have costed 15 to make. I would eat here again, and also recommend.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Cggrlsteph13
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Concord, CA
“Mexican Overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2012

Sorry but the food was just average, the servings were small, and the prices were higher than expected.

San Francisco, California
“Consistently great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2011

We've been coming here for the past 18+ years and have loved it. We come here often with family and friends, and have tried just about everything on the menu. The food and service have always been great. Whether it was a lunch for two - or a birthday dinner for a huge crowd, we have never been disappointed. The atmosphere is charged - loud and fun! You just can't beat the "hot plate - hot plate"

• Visited August 2011
Concord, CA
“Awesome Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

This has become one of our favorite mexican food restaurants over the last 6 months. The service is always spot on and the food is wonderful.

Let me start by saying, I have always been a chimichanga guy. I really never have ventured further than that. This restaurant has change me. I will first say that their chimichangas are surpurb, especially their Tinga Chimichanga. But their Baja Fish Tacos are excellent. I would never have tried fish tacos, just the thought, but now I am a believer. There carnitas are wonderful as well as their fajitas. You can't go wrong. This is a great place to take your family.

• Visited October 2011
San Diego, California
“Fast and friendly..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2011

This large and welcoming restaurant has an attractive interior...mission style...with attentive servers and reliable food. Most every meal is good with a few exceptions. The nachos come as a flat,gooey mess...but as very large quantity. The margaritas are great, but do not ask for anything complex. My dry martini arrived with melted ice and a huge lime, yes lime, peel as the twist I requested. Dinner for two, sans drinks, runs about $40, and we visit often for lunch. A lovely patio surrounded by cactus and palms makes outdoor dining pleasant. This is also a great place for kids and larger parties!

• 3 of 5 bubbles