“Nothing like, personalized, build yourself burgers”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #8 of 351 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 29 March 2017

At least 3-4 times a year I come to create my own burger. Prices aren't to bad and it's made to order, like at home but with free peanuts. Not to mention an endless supply of drinks. Business always picks up and gets busy on the weekends and during lunch hour so you will either have to get there before the lunch rush or dinner rush.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Was at a geocaching event attended by 140+ people upstairs. Food was excellent as always and love having free peanuts to eat on the side.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Great place to go and have Lunch or even Dinner. There Hamburers and Salads are extremely good. The sweet potato fries are great, a favorite with us.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

I can ALWAYS depend on Fuddrucker's serving me a hamburger that I will LOVE. The homemade buttered and toasted buns "make the hamburger" delicious! We usually add "The Works" which is added "bacon, cheese and mushrooms". The beef is always fresh and perfectly cooked. Love their fries, too-I can depend on them being served hot and crunchy on the outside with a soft middle. We like the fresh produce for the hamburgers and the melted cheese (plain and jalapeno) for dipping our fries. We have fun shelling the peanuts while we wait for our order. LOVE the Concord location's food- never disappoints me! Hard-working and friendly staff, too!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I like Fuddruckers, always have and I will continue to eat at their restaurants 4 or 5 times a year. I always order the 1/2 pound original, cooked medium. I load it up with all the fresh items from their bar and enjoy. I always salt the meat to enhance the flavor. There is a Fudds in Walnut Creek that I prefer over this one, but the food is pretty much the same good quality no matter where you go.

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK