See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I had a little mini stay-cation there this past weekend with my son. The pricing was so reasonable that we were able to get 2 rooms so we each had our own space. They had a wonderful happy hour and live music in the Bistro and my son said the pool was great. Very clean and respectable place.

Room Tip: The "Tower Rooms" have microwaves and mini refrigerators.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Mary Ann R, General Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you so much for your business. We hope you were able to enjoy our Thursday Evening at the pool. We will gather for a special event every Thursday until Labor Day.
We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I was surprised at this hotel. I attended a meeting and liked the hotel. It had plenty of parking. The people were friendly and it was above my expectations.
The hotel was clean and they had a nice pool.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Mary Ann R, General Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience online. Our staff do appreciate your business and look forward to your return. We do have plenty of meeting space for any event you may have in the future.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This hotel is what you would expect from Clarion--it gets the job done. The outside landings and walkways need to be cleaned better. It took an hour to get the room cooled down since it was such a hot day out (102) and the sun shone into the room.

I was pleasantly surprised by the breakfast buffet. Pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, many cereal choices, whole fruit, yogurt, toast, muffins, pastries, juices and coffee.

Stayed: July 2017

Thank you for your business. We apologize that it took awhile to cool your room down; we do have energy efficient thermostats to assist with keeping the temperature of the rooms comfortable; Unfortunately, those extremely hot days are difficult for our systems.
We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

It's location is its best feature, close to many of the medical facilities where I need to be without excess traffic and distance. There's a decent restaurant on sight which adds to the convenience--seems like the whole bar knows one another so there must be a large regular clientele.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Mary Ann R, General Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your business. I am happy you were able to enjoy our Bistro Bar and Restaurant. We actually have guests who are here on business and continue to return; We appreciate our Guests. We hope you were able to enjoy our specials each night, such as Taco Tuesdays, and Wine-Down Wednesdays.
We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I host a function at the Clarion Hotel, Concord twice a year so I have lots of experience with this property. Overall, it is a clean, comfortable and well located hotel with a recently upgraded 40000 square foot ballroom. To make it even better for guests and visitors the hotel staff is now organizing special events on a regular basis. When I was last there we enjoyed a poolside event with free music along with food and drink specials. A great way to end a busy day.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Bill G
Mary Ann R, General Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Bill,
Thank you so much for your review. We have many upcoming holiday events in our Bistro Restaurant and Bar. We hope to see you there.