“Was extremely disappointed”
Review of Clarion Hotel

Clarion Hotel
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I arrived with my sister and my niece, they put us in outdoor room. (Exterior room) I did not feel safe but they told me I had to pay an additional 25 to get a hotel room inside. I told her I did not want to upgrade I just didn’t want to room outside. She said I must pay $25 in order to get my interior room. I was not happy with this but I want to head for our safety I did not feel safe on the outside room in the back of the hotel. It was a lot of Sketchy looking people in the lobby. I will never stay here again because I did not feel safe

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Mary Ann R, General Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Guest,

I apologize that your recent reservation was located in our exterior building and that your did not feel safe. We do have security at the property. Our upgraded rooms located in the Tower building offer the interior corridor.

I will talk with our Front Desk Staff to understand your situation.

We ask for another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I had a little mini stay-cation there this past weekend with my son. The pricing was so reasonable that we were able to get 2 rooms so we each had our own space. They had a wonderful happy hour and live music in the Bistro and my son said the pool was great. Very clean and respectable place.

Room Tip: The "Tower Rooms" have microwaves and mini refrigerators.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Mary Ann R, General Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you so much for your business. We hope you were able to enjoy our Thursday Evening at the pool. We will gather for a special event every Thursday until Labor Day.
We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I was surprised at this hotel. I attended a meeting and liked the hotel. It had plenty of parking. The people were friendly and it was above my expectations.
The hotel was clean and they had a nice pool.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Mary Ann R, General Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience online. Our staff do appreciate your business and look forward to your return. We do have plenty of meeting space for any event you may have in the future.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This hotel is what you would expect from Clarion--it gets the job done. The outside landings and walkways need to be cleaned better. It took an hour to get the room cooled down since it was such a hot day out (102) and the sun shone into the room.

I was pleasantly surprised by the breakfast buffet. Pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, many cereal choices, whole fruit, yogurt, toast, muffins, pastries, juices and coffee.

Stayed: July 2017

Thank you for your business. We apologize that it took awhile to cool your room down; we do have energy efficient thermostats to assist with keeping the temperature of the rooms comfortable; Unfortunately, those extremely hot days are difficult for our systems.
We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

It's location is its best feature, close to many of the medical facilities where I need to be without excess traffic and distance. There's a decent restaurant on sight which adds to the convenience--seems like the whole bar knows one another so there must be a large regular clientele.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Mary Ann R, General Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your business. I am happy you were able to enjoy our Bistro Bar and Restaurant. We actually have guests who are here on business and continue to return; We appreciate our Guests. We hope you were able to enjoy our specials each night, such as Taco Tuesdays, and Wine-Down Wednesdays.
We look forward to your return.
Mary Ann Rhoe

Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
0.7 km away
Hilton Concord
Hilton Concord
#1 of 8 in Concord
4.5 km away
Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave.
2 km away
Pleasant Hill Inn
Pleasant Hill Inn
#4 of 6 in Pleasant Hill
3.6 km away
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
#1 of 6 in Pleasant Hill

Been to Clarion Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK