“Really Good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Bella is in the corner of a strip mall packed with other restaurants and next to a very popular place. We forget how good it is! The service is friendly and the food was yummy. The carbonara is my fav!

Reviewed 14 August 2016

My family has been going to this restaurant for years. The food is great, the service friendly and the prices reasonable. Every couple we have brought here love it and come back on their own. It serves great Italian food. I love their tortellini and their lasagne is the best I have ever had. The chef is very accommodating and will add or delete items on a menu item. Do yourself a favor and try this restaurant!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I ordered the mussels in wine sauce. The mussels were overcooked and the were pieces of shell through the sauce. It was a poorly prepared dish. The veal was also disappointing to the person who ordered it. The gnoochi and the chicken parmesan was liked by the people that ordered those dishes. The Cabernet Sorbet was an excellent dessert.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

It's been nearly six months since I last visited Bella's. Food remains excellent.

The reason for a downgrade in my rating is that two servers were overwhelmed and could not provide the service I know they are capable. At one table after another I overheard the server apologizing. This is a real shame for what could otherwise be the one of the best Italian restaurants in Concord.

If you choose to visit, I can only hope the owner will have addressed this deficiency.

1  Thank dokepper
Reviewed 19 January 2016

Tucked away behind Pete's Coffee is Bella Ristorante. The place was empty when we arrived on a Wednesday evening, but had three other tables by the time we left. While looking over the menu we both commented the similarity between Bella Ristorante and Luna in downtown Concord. Not only the items on the menum but the setup of the restaurant was also very similiar; however, I felt like Bella Ristorante had more space between tables. The server confirmed that this restaurant and Luna had the same owner. The wait staff was very attentitive and friendly. The food was okay to good. As I said it is the same as Luna, so if you have eaten there, you pretty much know what to expect. It was an enjoyable evening and I would go back again.