“Very good lunch”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #29 of 320 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Went to lunch with family as we had not been in awhile. Great kids menu and appetizers. Shared potato skins with my daughter.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse

Reviewed 1 August 2017

How can you not love BJ's? From the great food, service and cocktails, it is one of our absolute favorites.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

My girl invited me for dinner. I didnt know she was wishing me a birthday and helping me to continue to celebrate. She bought me gifts .. We sat here and had wonderful conversation and great food. The place was busy but the service WAS FANTASTIC!! We sat and visited for like 4 hours.. and the waiter was very kind and attentive.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

This is my wife's favorite restaurant. I can't imagine why. Every time she goes to this location the mashed potatoes are always cold with the Parmesan Crusted Chicken. By the time tre waiter or waitress comes to check on the food quality she is half way through her dinner so she saves half the chicken and takes the potatoes home to reheat. This does not happen at the location in Vacaville. Apparently they have no managers as no one has ever come out to say they are sorry or any comment. Other than that the food is OK and mine is hot but I don't order anything with mashed potatoes. We have a loyalty card but this restaurant doesn't have anything but servers, Claim Jumper is my favorite, when you give them your loyalty car a manager returns it and checks on you during your dinner. If something isn't right they come out to find out what it is after tell the server. Much better service...This was were my wife wanted to go for her birthday...disappointing

Reviewed 11 March 2017

One had a very nice flat bread pizza, the other the new spicy peanut chicken, also very nice. Excellent beer to that. Add superb service and you have an all in all very nice lunch. the place is very noisy though.