See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

What a shower Premier Inns are. Wanted to change my hotel. Called the guest relations department but answer machine told me to call during there opening hours but did not state what the hours are. When trying to transfer my booking I was informed that my booking would cost over £50 more for the same facilities. Cancelled booking and will never go there again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave W
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

This was a good priced quiet hotel that was fairly accommodating. Good last minute go to hotel. Overall I would recommend this to anyone wanting to save money and have a decent vacation. Four out of five stars

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2017

New Year's Eve I had to stand in the cold at 845 pm for 30 minutes to get a room, it was 40 degrees outside and the inside lobby was closed(not midnite but 8pm). The environment is rough to say the least. A guy asked my husband as we walked by did we just play on his phone? We said no! We just got here and don't know you! Once in the room the walls,carpet,bedding,chairs, dressers etc all very very dirty! The room had not been vacuumed, or sweated. Paid 103.00 for a bed I slept on the top blanket due to hair in the pillows and bed.very gross place

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dotclaw
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

I'd give it more stars if you got a coffee machine and free wi-fi - totally standard features even at this price point. The bathtub was missing a plug too - this may have been coincidence, but the cynic in me suggests this is another money saving aspect.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Tom C
Reviewed 28 November 2016

This hotel needs help. Dirty carpets, uncomfortable beds, unsafe feeling. Had one washcloth in a room for 4 people. In the morning I asked at the office for additional washcloths and was told they didn't have any more.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family