See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 March 2017

This is the second time I've stayed at this sweet little mountaintop motel in the past month. Rochelle was such a great hostess the first time that I wanted to come back! The rooms are simple, clean, and homey. Cobb is such a cute tiny mountain town, and the tavern a few doors down serves up great food and drink, with a small-town feel that is precious and rare in the modern world. Do yourself a favor - slow down and stay at this sweet little spot in the mountains!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank mellissasea
Jennifer L, General Manager at Eagle and Rose Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you Mellissa for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Driving to Clear Lake, it was late and we needed a place to crash. We saw this motel on the left and pulled into what worked out to be the perfect pit stop. The room was large and the king size bed was perfectly comfortable. Clean and cozy.
So if you're on the road in this part of California and you need some rest, don't think twice and stop here.
Bonus! Across the street is the Shangri La Chinese Restaurant ! OUTSTANDING!
So here you have a great dinner and a good night's sleep.
Enjoy

Room Tip: Ask for the King Bed room
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

This is a basic motel. It's very clean and has rooms that allow dogs. There is a mini fridge and a microwave and coffeemaker. There's a pool and a pleasant little lawn with a picnic table. Beds are comfortable.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank BeowulfCA
Reviewed 8 August 2015

I had never heard of Cobb, California, but we were making a trip to see friends who live there, and if you love beautiful, tree lined, winding roads, you will love this area. The little blue car on our GPS was turning in circles, and I'm glad we were driving it in the summer and not winter.
Eagle and Rose is tucked into a curve in the road and has two long rows of rooms. While ours was on the road side of the complex, it was still quiet. The room was clean and comfortable with a small porch on the back side. The owner was sweet and very accommodating.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 366SandyM
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

The staff was great. My room was clean but very dated. Had a fridge and microwave. The biggest down fall was the wifi was not strong enough to put out a good enough signal to the other side of the parking lot where I stayed. I came here for my mothers funeral. There is no cell service on Cobb Mountain unless you have Verizon and att is spotty I am told. I have sprint so I was cut off when I need directions since the wifi didn't work. You are hard pressed to find a place to eat on a Monday. But it was nice and quiet and very much the small town life. The pool was freezing cold but I took a dip anyways.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo