The Hotel was very nice, I was pleased with the room (just the regular room) big comfortable, clean, on the luxurious side even...nice extras like q-tips. Bath tub was nice (not a Jacuzzi tub but big enough and new to where I was not cringing...(the remodeled side don’t know how the old side is)...Kind of reminded me of the Lake Tahoe area hotels...It had the Woodsy feel of the Sierra Nevada with its décor all around...but overall it was very nice...I won a plus bath robe and a t-shirt quite easily thru the players club. Checked out the swimming pool indoor/outdoor...very fun looking and nice. The only ugly part was the Asian Cocktail waitress and the bartender were extremely rude and I complained to the head of security...he went to talk to them don't know how it turned out because I was done with them and called it a night...Upon check out the attendant was not familiar with their procedure (and her sup. was not there yet) to apply any comps that I may have earned, so I guess it was just too bad for me on that one as I had to leave. But, over all I really liked the hotel and the pit boss by the roulette table had great customer service!! Enjoyed the gaming. 03/13/12..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chukchansi Gold Resort and Casino embodies the ultimate in comfort, luxury, relaxation and excitement. Become inspired by the breathtaking views of the beautiful Sierra foothills from our luxurious and well-appointed rooms and suites. Escape to the luxurious Serenity Springs Spa to have your well-being and natural beauty rejuvenated. Treat yourself to Chukchansi’s unforgettable entertainment and dining experiences. And see why our world-class gaming offers the most ways to win. From the doorstep of the world-renowned Yosemite National Park you’ll find first-class attractions, including majestic lakes, exceptional skiing, championship golf and many other recreational opportunities. Your stay will leave you with a new appreciation for the Sierra Nevada foothills that we call home. The area’s natural beauty and an inherited respect for our native land is apparent in our ongoing environmental initiatives and a Green program in our Hotel rooms that promotes water conservation and use of environmentally-friendly products. Even before the towering Ponderosa pines are in your rearview mirror you’ll be looking forward to your next trip to Chukchansi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chukchansi Gold Hotel Coarsegold
- Chukchansi Gold Resort And Casino