“The perfect cabin for a weekend getaway!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Yellow Cabin

Enter a caption for your photo
Enter a caption for your photo Enter a caption for your photo
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Enter a caption for your photo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Bbaldwin8...
“The perfect cabin for a weekend getaway!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Tazel met us with our rental car right on the pier for the ferry from St. Kitts. She was very friendly and gave us many suggestions of where to go and eat. The cabin was clean and smelled very nice upon entering, and Tazel was so nice to have given us a surprise for our anniversary since that was the reason for our getaway. There was fruit and popcorn and beer and water for us, and everything we needed in the kitchen. The bed and pillows very comfortable, and the WiFi and cable in all rooms was a modern comfort when just relaxing between sightseeing! I would most definitely recommend this cosy cabin, and may return ourselves!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Eva P
St Martin / St Maarten
“GREAT SERVICE & AMBIANCE”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

I was searching online for a car rental company of which I came across strikers car rental in Nevis. After contacting the owners; the lovely lady asked if we had accommodations set already? She then suggested " The Yellow Cabin". The best answer I gave her was YES book it!! We were greeted at the airport on time, a clean rental and a cabin of pure relaxation and all amenities needed. We will surely be back again. Great Service, Quiet Area, High Speed Internet, Hot water and a lovely cabin for your vacation needs. A definite must stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Julene H
Howard Lake
“Awesome Stay, Just What We Wanted”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Perfect place to spend the week, The Little Yellow Cabin is a wonderful get away after a busy day on the island. Tazel is a sweetheart and had a lot of great hints, contacts, and directions, she really took the time to fill us in on places to visit. Wish I could keep this a secret so no one books it again on my week next year

Arne H
Newfane, Vermont
“100% satisfied with my 12 day stay at Yellow Cabin!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

• Yellow Cabin was spotless when I arrived, the rental car was in the driveway and I certainly appreciated the fruit and cold Carib beer in the refrigerator.
• Everything was as advertised with no surprises – quiet, clean, excellent condition and a fantastic bed.
• The cabin is located in the “real Nevis”, not an artificial resort. I found this to be a true asset – the Nevisians are the friendliest of the West Indies. From the surprise delivery of mangos from a neighbor, to a fun spirited debate over who has the best barbecue on the island, to the locals smiling at the white guy trying to get in the hot spring bath (ouch but oh so good) and to the kid on a bike escorting me to the Mt. Lilly Road, I immediately felt at home.
• Tazel, Striker, and Priscilla where EXCELLENT! They were always available when I had a question or needed assistance. From the initial booking to being dropped off at the ferry at the end of my stay, they were the perfect hosts! I left Nevis 100% satisfied with my choice to spend 12 days at the Yellow Cabin!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Staying in the real Nevis and the owners
Liked least: While the kitchen sink is very small, it is usable
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Tegan F
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Very helpful owner”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Unfortunately we were unable to stay in the Yellow cabin due to a double booking. However the owners were very helpful and arranged alternative accommodation for us to stay in. They also arranged car rental for us and were generally very helpful throughout the whole process.

Travelling group: Friends
Management Response
21 Mar 2014
Tegan,

We appreciate your review. Thank you for being so understanding about the double booking. We are disappointed that you did not get to experience our lovely accommodation but we extend an invitation to come back and do so in the future. We wanted to ensure that you were well taken care of on your stay so I am happy that you appreciated the effort we made. I hope you had a wonderful vacation and we hope to see you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing