“A Life Changing Experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Monicavil
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“A Life Changing Experience”
Reviewed 4 November 2018 for a stay in September 2018
person found this review helpful

I just returned from a six weeks treatment at Ayurmana that was a life-changing experience. When we decide to take an Ayurvedic treatment for an autoimmune problem, we need to go prepared to change our lifestyle and embrace the changes, even if they initially appear to be unpleasant (like giving up sugar, alcohol, gluten, dairy). I have a virus called HTLV1, which affects my neurological capabilities, and initially was misdiagnosed as MS due to the symptom’s similarities. Fortunately, a few years ago I finally discovered that it was a Virus and that there is no cure or real treatment for it. I tried the allopathic medicine taking high doses of cortisone which it did not work. My main problem is related to walking, as my legs do not respond naturally to my commands, and I had a lot of falls walking. I arrived in Ayurmana walking with a stick. Not only that when I arrived at Ayurmana I was in very bad shape from a cold I got on the flight and bruises that I had on my legs from a bad fall on the week of my trip. Little by little they cured all my problems with their magical treatments. After the second week of treatment, I already started to feel my leg different, it was like they were waking up to life again. My left foot that was turned to the inside got back into a straight direction and I just started to walk better. Initially, it was not easy for me to adapt to the vegetarian food and I did not know how to eat it properly, but after one of the Doctors explained to me how to eat it, I ate everything. I learned to eat foods that I did not like before, I learned to drink warm water and now I only like to drink warm water. During my six weeks at Ayurmana I felt very happy, a sense of peace and fulfillment took over me. I was happy to sleep early and wake up before sunrise to go to yoga. The entire team at Ayurmana was great, they were always super attentive to our needs. Therapist were all wonderful, the staff in the kitchen, the doctors, the yoga teacher, the cleaners and the driver, they were all super caring. We (myself and other patients) also received a super special attention from the Senior Doctor who gave us several classes on how to behave upon our return home, and how to continue the treatment at home. The stay at Ayurmana is just an initiation on a new lifestyle through the Ayurvedic medicine principles. One needs to embrace it in order to have long-term results. So far, I’m very happy with my results and I’m looking forward to a healthy and strong life with the tools that I acquired during my treatment at Ayurmana. Thank you very much to all the staff who assisted me in this process.

Date of stay: September 2018
22 Dec 2018
Dear Monica, Thank you for taking the time to review. It was such a pleasure to host you and be of service. Love from all of us at Dharma.
tablefort...
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“A fantastic place for rejuvenation and detox!”
Reviewed 27 October 2018 for a stay in August 2018
people found this review helpful

Had mixed emotions when i first registered for Ayurmana. I decided to go for Ayurvedic method given i previously opted for thai detoxes. And trust me when i say this - i ABSOLUTELY loved this placed! Starting from Dr Angeli, Dr Parvathi, Jessiri, all the masseuses and the help, every single individual were just wonderful. Rooms were extremely comfortable. The oil massage, potli massage, the quick steam were just rejuvenating and wonderful. The early morning yoga was refreshing. Breakfast lunch snd dinners were filling and tasty. The late afternoon walks were extremely relaxing and fulfilling. The place is located in the outskirts so was very calm and peaceful. I really really lived Dharma Ayurvedic and everyone should go for this. Thank you so much to the wonderful team! I feel relaxed, rejuvenated and much more at peace.

Date of stay: August 2018
22 Dec 2018
Dear Ahmed, Thanks for your review. It was great to serve you. Greetings from all of us at Dharma.
VijayaR10...
“Most family friendly Ayurveda Centre in India”
Reviewed 14 September 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

I was admitted for back pain treatment in kerala for 6 weeks in February. I had been to many big centres before, in the past years. My husband and married elder daughter accompanied me this time for treatment. Now that we are back home and its almost 5 months since our treatment, I thought I should write my experience for others to benefit. In the past it was always me and husband who would go together for annual treatment. We are very accommodating people and had been happy with most centres. Our daughter is different and is very stubborn and hard to please. So we expected a tough time and hence chose AyurMana this time, instead of other Ayurveda hospitals we been before. But to our surprise it was she who enjoyed the stay the most and she has booked 4 weeks for herself and husband in December. When we look back and compare our experience with the past centres we had been to, couple of aspects of AyurMana need special mention.
1. The most caring and friendly staff we have seen at any centre by a long way.
2. The cleanliness and hygiene standards are way above the rest of centres.
3. The treatment results compare favourably to the best we have experienced. Its 3 months and my back is still free of any pain or spasm which was not the case before. (Mild pains and nibbles used to start after 3 to 4 months of therapy before).
4. Last but not least, the budget. The total bill for 3 of us, when we compare was much less than what we paid for 2 persons at centres not even half this good. So in terms of Value for money, no other centre comes even close.
I would recommend anyone to try out AyurMana. If you have been to any Ayurveda centre in India before, you would definitely appreciate the difference.

Date of stay: February 2018
22 Dec 2018
Dear Vijaya, Thank you for your kind review. It was great to serve you and family.
PadmaS136
“Rare Honest Healing Centre that Genuinely Cares for Your Well Being!”
Reviewed 30 July 2018 for a stay in May 2018
people found this review helpful

I never imagined I would be writing a review like this. Because this was not my first time to an Ayurvedic Healing centre. Ever since I was diagnosed with RA in 2007, I been taking Ayurvedic treatment every year. I have been to four of the most famous hospitals in South India. And those treatments have seriously helped me in keeping the disease at bay. Every two years I look for a change and go to a new hospital hoping for something more than what I received previous years. This year I chose AyurMana based on recommendations from a relative who couldn't stop talking about their treatment and approach. I had already seen and gone through enough and from the best. So I thought I knew what to expect. And here I am, not able to contain my excitement from what I have experienced in the last few weeks.
This has been the best I have ever felt in the past 10 years - physically and emotionally. I was trying to comprehend what was different this time. In fact at ayurmana they advised far less medicines than at other centres, both during the treatment period and even at discharge. Yet the results were the best I experienced. I believe it was more than the treatments alone, perhaps the professional yet friendly doctors, the caring therapists, the beautiful ambience of the hills, the fantastic yoga and meditation sessions, and the daily gathering of patients who come from various countries and nationalities.. In other words, it felt more like a vacation rather than a hospital treatment and the effect on my physical and emotional health has been profound.
I am now convinced more than ever, that my body has the potential to rectify and heal and get back to normalcy like the doctors at ayurmana says. Treatment is just a facilitation of body's efforts and healing journey towards wellbeing. Believe in thyself. The healer is within you. Just support and empower him to heal. It can happen from now.

Me for one, has found my healing home. My heart felt thanks to each and everyone at Dharma!

Date of stay: May 2018
22 Dec 2018
Dear Padma, Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to host you.
Trip76594...
“Best Healing Center”
Reviewed 31 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Excellent Services! Their staffs are friendly and accommodating! Me and My Family is very thankful to Ayurmana Reviews to save my mother life.

Date of stay: January 2018
22 Dec 2018
Thank you for your review. We were happy to see your mother recover from her suffering so quickly. We felt humbled by her prayers and the blessings she showered on us while leaving.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.