“A Good Buffet”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2018

We were a party of four , three men and one women. The buffet was a nice selection of Greek food. Lots of going back for seconds by the men. The atmosphere was a bit in need of some freshening up. The service was OK.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 7 November 2018

It was a bit busy for lunch but the empty tables were cleared off immediately. The food was fresh and hot. The servers cleared the dishes and got our drinks and refills as quickly.

Planning on going for dinner because they have belly dancing here on the weekends and other performers as well. A very authentic Greek restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Zorba’s was a great little find while traveling. One of the few Greek places I’ve been offering a buffet option. Friendly, helpful staff. Nice Greek oriented decor. I did the buffet after checking the menu and not being able to decide. Too many tasty sounding choices! The buffet offered a very good variety from salads, hummus, pita & gyro type meat, greek style veggies. Entree selections and the best Spanakopita I’ve encountered. Nice dessert selection and great Greek coffee. Reasonably priced for the value. Opa!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I went here with my family, food was decent, nothing special though. The buffet is a bit small in my opinion, food was fresh and well served. Service was also good.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018

I was driving around Chula Vista with parents taking care of some business, when we drove by. We all remembered eating there in the past with great fondness! Later in the day when it came time to eat dinner, I suggested that we go here. We agreed and off we went. The price for the buffet was very reasonable for the quality and quantity of the food. They have a great selection and the selection changes throughout the evening. Be sure to go hungry!

Date of visit: July 2018