“Great food and ambiance”

Italianissimo Trattoria
Ranked #2 of 497 Restaurants in Chula Vista
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Love this hidden gem in Chula Vista! Great service and food, you don’t have to far to get great Italian Food.

1  Thank James C

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Food and service were excellent. My husband loves their lamb and I am go for the traditional pasta dishes.

1  Thank Neisha L
Reviewed 23 February 2018

We just drove up, looking for a restaurant. Boy, did we luck out! The atmosphere, the food and the service ranked with the best restaurants that I have ever eaten it, worldwide, including Italy. The four of us had various dishes. I had the Tortellini Alla Romana, a homemade tortellini made with prosciutto, chicken and peas, in a mushroom sauce. I can still taste it, as I write this review. The spaghetti with meatballs was an amazing dish, also. I got a taste from my brother's plate. The service was outstanding. The owner hovered over the restuarant, to make sure everything was perfect for everyone. The atmosphere was cozy and family like. When we left, my twin brother turned to me and asked: "Just what are the odds of driving up and finding a place like this?" "Very, very long odds, Jimmy".

1  Thank homeinmanila
Reviewed 11 February 2018

I heard positive reviews about this restaurant from one of our friends who is a "foodie." So....we decided to try it...My husband and I ordered to go...I had the pepperoni pizza for 12.95. I had one slice and just could not eat a second slice. The pepperoni tasted greasy and fatty. Gross. My husband had a pasta dish..I cannot remember what he ordered. Anyhow, he enjoyed his entree. I will be open minded and give this restaurant another chance...next time, I will eat inside and order a pasta dish..and skip the pepperoni pizza.

2  Thank Angelica S
Reviewed 20 January 2018

When we stay in Chula Vista, we always eat here. The food is exquisite, the service impeccable, the wind selection wide and varied and the price range make this restaurant an incredible value.

1  Thank racasey

Been to Italianissimo Trattoria? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK