“Best Italian Restaurant in the Region”

Italianissimo Trattoria
Ranked #2 of 475 Restaurants in Chula Vista
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 January 2018

When we stay in Chula Vista, we always eat here. The food is exquisite, the service impeccable, the wind selection wide and varied and the price range make this restaurant an incredible value.

1  Thank racasey

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We were staying down the street and happened by, looking for a light dinner. My husband had clams in garlic wine sauce with linguini, and had mushrooms and tomatoes over a malfalde. Both were excellent as was the service. The decor is simple but nice. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Mary O
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Homey Italian feel to this restaurant.. Heart of downtown Chula Vista... Great place to take out-of-towners!

1  Thank rekahoona
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

What can I say, this place is awesome!

I arrived, was greeted, sat and had water and warm fresh bread in less than 5 min!

I ordered a Cesar, bruchetta, and tortellini. The salad was spot on with fresh i ingredients, a proper proportioned dressing to salad ratio. And the dressingwas very nice!

The bruchetta was toasted crispy with some nicely chopped tomatoes with herbs and topped with cheese. The flavors melded nicely, the bread was toasted just right to stay crispy... a great appetizer gor sure!

The pasta was hand made. The chicken and cheese filling was wondrous. The sauce with peas, and mushrooms just brought a nic comfort flavor to the whole dish.

I finished the meal with a nice cup of custard, that was very good then to find rum soaked biscuit on the bottom.... uuh yum!,

I will be going here again!

1  Thank tstlkechkn
Reviewed 18 November 2017

My wife and I and three friends ate a variety of Italian dishes at this restaurant. Spaghetti Carbonara, tortellini, veal scaloppini, were all delicious, and the service was superb. Nice wine and beer list. They do al dente if you ask.

Been to Italianissimo Trattoria? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK