“Innovative and tasty”

Add it.
Wahfles Desserts & Coffee
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Chino Hills
Reviewed 3 November 2016

This is a great place for lunch, a stop for coffee, or dessert (at least). The idea of waffle sandwiches is fairly unique for a restaurant concept and well-executed. Both the sweet and the savory offerings were appreciated by the college students and their parents. Lots of choices for every palate. Great service and people working there who clearly enjoy what they are doing.

Reviewed 10 December 2014

I just discovered this cute little place and was very pleased with everything. I had the seasonal pumpkin latte and let me tell you when I say it's the best I have every had!! It was not the typical over sugary artificial drink. It had great pumpkin flavor, like eating a pie without all the extra sweetness. I will definitely be back, I'm excited to try all the other delicious options on the menu. My husband did have a savory waffle sandwich, which I took a bite out of and, and let me tell you, this will also be my new go to lunch place.
And for the New Yorker who posted, I just found out that they are expanding and opening a new location in La Verne, CA, I know this doesn't help you, but they are growing, so who knows, they may take their deliciousness to the East Coast :)

Reviewed 23 November 2014

Really yummy waffles. Nice atmosphere, very relaxing. Really good coffees. Outstanding service. They offered us a free affogato which was delicious but I was too stuffed to drink the whole thing. I will definitely be back!!

1  Thank MStraveller26
Reviewed 12 October 2014 via mobile

If these people don't come to NY, I'm gonna have to move to Cali. The creme brulee one is absolutely OUT OF THIS WORLD! I literally ate the whole thing in less than 2 minutes. The coffee is really awesome too. LOVE!

1  Thank mikitruax
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My husband and I came here this week and were very pleasantly surprised with how great the dessert waffles were. I had the creme brulee flavor, which was really sweet and good. My husband had the salted chocolate ganache waffle with candied walnuts and thought it was great. I've been to several waffle places in the past, and this one really does have the best-flavored desserts. No entrees here - just coffee, tea and sweets. Definitely a great place to stop if you want a little treat to eat in or take home.