See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 March 2017

We had to stay at Motel 6 in Chino CA for an extended time. Me and my daughter both found the location very good. Everything within a block away!. For the money, this was the best value by far. The room was clean, updated, and everything worked throughout the property. The staff was pleasant, polite, and generally very good! I would stay here again anytime!

Room Tip: My room faced the freeway, which was still quiet and comfortable. I enjoyed the view.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

It's Motel 6. It's cheep place to spend the night. The only real issue I had was the cleanliness of the room. The floor was dirty. There was black hair in the corner and it was not mine ( my hair is red). I wore my socks because I was visiting my friends in another room and his white socks were black from walking on the floor. The bottom of my socks were not as black, but they were dirty. I pulled back the sheets on one of the beds and there was dog prints on one corner of the bed. I had my guinea pigs with me in their carriers. There was also a spider Web in a corner of the room. The bathroom was free of mold. I might stay here again if I come back.....

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Our room had been updated, was mostly clean except floors were dirty. Front desk was friendly. The website states there is truck parking, truck parking is only for tractor, not parking for tractor and trailer. There were a lot of people out "wondering" around, if I had children, I wouldn't let them out by themselves around the hotel. There were no refrigerators or microwaves in rooms, but there are a variety of restaurants nearby, walking distance.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2016

I only stay here when my favorite hotel is booked. its right off of the 60 freeway and not that quiet. the beds are a little too stiff and rooms are a little small if you get two beds. If you have the chance stay at the Pine tree In across the way its the same rate and nicer!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Only giving 1 start bc I can't give zero. We booked a double room for 4 people. All the rooms are actually too SMALL for two beds. All of their pictures are modified to not show this...but the air conditioning unit actually OVERLAPS THE BED by about 10 inches. That means the wet, moldy, mildewing air conditioner will actually be touching the bed you sleep in all night...and furthermore taking up some of the sleeping space! This makes it impossible for 2 people to sleep in the bed.

I took up my issue with the front desk where they laughed amongst themselves, talked in spanish, and then informed me that all of the rooms were exactly the same and that I just had to deal with it.

I called expedia, and after an hour or so I was able to get a refund and stayed elsewhere.

The rooms are all dirty (filthy) honestly. Our bathroom was not clean, and there were blood stains on our floor. I looked in on the pool while was on the phone canceling my reservation and it was disgusting. Dirt and junk floating at the top and plenty more settled at the bottom.

The front desk is staffed by teenagers who think its hilarious to treat the guests like garbage. The supposed general manager could not have been a day over 18. This place is a joke...there is CHEAP and then there is trash. This place is TRASH. Never stay here. Ever. There is literally no reason at all to ever stay in this dump and deal with the rude staff here.

Room Tip: Stay away!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business