All reviewspine tree motelhard boiled eggsbreakfast roomclaremont collegesbest westernsstay there againchino airportair conditionerbed was comfortableontario airportice machinelarge roomyogurtshower headclean roomsstayed nightseasy access
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I always stay at the Best Western pine tree in Chino CA. This is an outstanding hotel. Keith, Pilar Nate and Trevor are the most wonderful front desk clerks I have ever known. There motel is very clean up kept with soft beds and a very nice breakfast I have ever had. Terrie handles the breakfast every morning thumbs upI have been visiting this hotel for years and I will continue to visit this hotel in the future. Always have a wonderful experience. I love the staff and hats off to the very helpful housekeepers. Great job guys. Stacy Sesmas.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Cheryl M, Manager at Best Western Pine Tree Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Reviewed 20 October 2017

This was a very decent place to stay for the cost. The room given us was huge and quiet. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was more than adequate, with someone there to help at all times. Much more than the usual "continental." There were pancakes, b&g, toast, cereal, muffins, hb eggs, fruit, etc.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cheryl M, Manager at Best Western Pine Tree Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We checked in rather late on a Monday night and needed a shower chair. Nate the night clerk immediately took care of us and within minutes he appeared with a shower chair. Keith the day clerk IMMEDIATELY addressed a sluggish toilet. ALL the staff we above and beyond to make sure our stay was as pleasant as possible. This is an exceptional motel! We will happily stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cheryl M, Manager at Best Western Pine Tree Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Customer service is bad and had a problem with the room being cleaned. They was suppose to place $100 on hold for any damages, but in my case they placed $330.48 on hold and blamed my bank. Management rude

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Headed to the Pomona RV show again,#4. Staying at the Pine Tree Best Western again. This time brining a 40’ trailer with us. I was dreading finding parking for it. Pulled into a dirt lot and went to check in. To my surprise the dirt lot is the hotels. It truly made my day. We were met with friendly staff as always. Our room was a second floor with a balcony over looking the office. Finally got the balcony, yeah. I anticipate another great stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends