Oxford Suites Chico
US$ 84
US$ 75
RodewayInn
Quality Inn, Near Chico State(Chico)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
US$ 195
US$ 178
Travelocity
1,095 results
All reviewsevening receptionfree drinkssierra nevada brewerydrink ticketshappy hourolive gardensteam roomred lobsterhot breakfastfree shuttlepotatoesrestaurants and shoppinggreat place to staysitting areain townhome away from homemorning breakfast
997 - 1,002 of 1,095 reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We had an awesome stay. Very clean rooms; professional front desk staff, housekeeping staff was very accommodating; breakfast buffet was delicious and plentiful and the reception hour served quality beverages and tasty appetizers.

Room Tip: Room 103 is a great pet friendly room and has wood floors which make it clean for everyone not to mention asthma sufferers.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Just recently i stayed at the chico oxford suites and it was excellent from the beginning.The greeting was grand,from the front all the way along to housekeeping.The general management is top notch,very professional General chris and asst. nicole.Front desk salvador,andrew ,andy ,cj,herbert,heather,amanda,becka,maria,beth,missy and whittney.The kitchen super. emelio,will,david and on.The bar was a very smart idea with great employees such as hilary and eric.One thing is for sure this oxford suites strives for nothing but the best....Thankyou

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2012

We actually did detour off of I-5 just to stay at the Chico Oxford! It's always clean, comfortable and worth the detour!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I've stayed at Oxford Suites as a stopping point every time I make my way down to southern California and I have never been disappointed. The service is superior to any hotel I have ever stayed at, and I have had my fair share of time in hotels throughout my years. I'm always pleased at how friendly and welcoming the front desk staff is and the kitchen staff is always pleasant in the mornings. If you travel to Chico, make sure you stay at Oxford Suites, otherwise you're missing out!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Salvador was very helpful in making my last minute reservation today. I will update my review once my stay is complete but we're off to a great start! Thank you very much for accommodating us, Salvador :)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family