All reviews within walking distance of downtown downtown area manager jennifer waffles room was clean college town farmers market flat screen tv continental breakfast waffle maker front desk staff stayed one night convenient location air conditioner business trip thunderbird state
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Convenient location and clean comfortable accommodation. Breakfast was average- self service and paper plates- but that's what you expect at this price level. Staff at reception were very helpful and friendly. Very handy for Chico state.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Jennifer C, Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Ostan,
Thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with your valued feedback regarding your recent experience at Quality Inn. We are pleased to hear that you were comfortable during your stay.
We hope to see you again the next time you are in Chico to visit your student.
Thank you again for your kind review and thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your Chico hotel.

All the best,

Reviewed 26 January 2018

The hotel was great! I checked in with my husband and the guy was really helpful and friendly. As we went in our room, I was amazed at the indoor Jacuzzi and the King size bed! Everything was so clean and I liked that we were in the corner of the hotel for some space. One of the best deals is that the breakfast was included! I woke up at 10 am and called to see if l can extend the checkout and the manager Jennifer was so sweet that she said it is ok to do a late checkout. Everyone was so friendly, I love my stay there! l will be back soon!!! :)

Room Tip: great location to downtown and the Chico State as well!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Marcho S,
Thank you for taking a moment to provide us with such an outstanding review regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn. We are very pleased to hear that your experience was superior.
We look forward to having another opportunity to serve you with another great stay the next time you are in Chico.
Thank you again for your positive feedback, and thank you for choosing Quality Inn Near Chico State for your lodging needs.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Recently i had been to Chico and my experience with Quality inn hotel has been very good. The hotel is value for money. Not many items in the breakfast but still better compare to others in the city. The staff is very polite and welcoming. Ready to assist you anytime..

Room Tip: Any room would do..
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Jennifer C, Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Ukthakur,
Thank you for taking a moment to provide us with your valued feedback regarding your recent experience at Quality Inn Near Chico State. We are pleased to hear that you were comfortable during your stay with us. We are preparing for an expansion of our breakfast room in the near future, when we have completed that we will have additional options for our breakfast.
We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Chico area.
Thank you again for your great review and thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your lodging needs.

All the best,

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I have stayed at the Best Western in Chico before. Not that the BW is far away from downtown, but I like the Quality Inn location better. Though the place may not be as updated, it's clean, the staff is friendly, and there are lots of good restaurants and other amenities nearby, even within walking distance. The office staff is friendly and helpful. And you gotta love the old Thunderbird Lodge sign at the entrance to the portico. I hope that it is never taken away. Considering that the motel is downtown, it is very quiet. Everyone in my group of six slept well.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Jennifer C, Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Judith D,
Thank you for taking a moment to provide us with such a nice review regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn Near Chico State. We are pleased to hear that your experience was pleasant.
We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Chico area.
Thank you again for your nice review and thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your lodging need.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

This Quality Inn met expectations and is on par with other Quality Inn's. Customer service at the front desk was friendly and helpful. We had a little trouble with the toilet flushing, so everything wasn't perfect. The pool outside was closed for the winter, but it looked really small, and I don't think it would have been big enough to entertain my kids.

The main reason why we picked this hotel was the location. It was right next to Big Hot Crab which was worth the money. It's also right by Schubert's Ice Cream which is another worthwhile visit. It's 4-5 short blocks to the downtown area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Jennifer C, Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Timothy Y.,
Thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with your valued review regarding your recent experience at Quality Inn. I am sorry to hear that you had a plumbing issue during your stay. I encourage you to contact the front desk immediately if you ever have any issue such as that arise so that we can do what ever necessary to correct the problem. We are happy to hear that the rest of your experience was satisfactory.
We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Chico area.
Thank you again for your nice review and thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your lodging needs.