Quality Inn, Near Chico State
US$ 78
US$ 70
RodewayInn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 90/night.

US$ 134
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 162/night.

US$ 88
US$ 179
US$ 108
US$ 105
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 121/night.

All reviewswithin walking distance of downtownmanager jenniferdowntown areawafflesfree breakfast isclean roomscollege townfarmers marketbed was very comfortableenjoyed my staywaffle makerfront desk staffstayed one nightair conditionerconvenient locationthunderbirdstate
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I have stayed at the Best Western in Chico before. Not that the BW is far away from downtown, but I like the Quality Inn location better. Though the place may not be as updated, it's clean, the staff is friendly, and there are lots of good restaurants and other amenities nearby, even within walking distance. The office staff is friendly and helpful. And you gotta love the old Thunderbird Lodge sign at the entrance to the portico. I hope that it is never taken away. Considering that the motel is downtown, it is very quiet. Everyone in my group of six slept well.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Jennifer C, Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Judith D,
Thank you for taking a moment to provide us with such a nice review regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn Near Chico State. We are pleased to hear that your experience was pleasant.
We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Chico area.
Thank you again for your nice review and thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your lodging need.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

This Quality Inn met expectations and is on par with other Quality Inn's. Customer service at the front desk was friendly and helpful. We had a little trouble with the toilet flushing, so everything wasn't perfect. The pool outside was closed for the winter, but it looked really small, and I don't think it would have been big enough to entertain my kids.

The main reason why we picked this hotel was the location. It was right next to Big Hot Crab which was worth the money. It's also right by Schubert's Ice Cream which is another worthwhile visit. It's 4-5 short blocks to the downtown area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Jennifer C, Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Timothy Y.,
Thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with your valued review regarding your recent experience at Quality Inn. I am sorry to hear that you had a plumbing issue during your stay. I encourage you to contact the front desk immediately if you ever have any issue such as that arise so that we can do what ever necessary to correct the problem. We are happy to hear that the rest of your experience was satisfactory.
We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Chico area.
Thank you again for your nice review and thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your lodging needs.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

After two weeks of camping, I chose the first hotel off the highway and I'm so glad I landed at the Quality Inn. I was really just looking forward to a scalding hot shower, but was greeted with a smile and a very quick check-in by Ariel. Very cozy bed with plenty of pillows, dog friendly and a nice tall shower head for those of us that need one. After sleeping in an hour late, Jennifer was nice enough to give me a little extra time on check out. This would was a great stay for just one night but would be a good spot for a longer period also!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Jennifer C, Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear 6footsix,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such an amazing review regarding your recent experience at Quality Inn. We are pleased to hear that you were comfortable during your stay. I will be sure to pass your kind words to Ariel, as it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests.
Thank you again for your great review and thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your lodging needs.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

The professionalism and the quality of the service here is impeccable the rooms are clean the staff is great I will continue to stay here everytime I come
through Chico where there is excellent dining collectic shopping and the staff treat you like family come on down I know you'll love it just as much as I do

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Jennifer C, Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Dear 803shelik,
Thank you for taking a moment to provide us with such an outstanding review regarding your recent experience at Quality Inn.
I will be sure to share your review with our staff, as it is great encouragement to continue to deliver exceptional service to our guests.
We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Chico.
Thank you again for your amazing review and thank you for choosing Quality Inn Near Chico State for your lodging needs.

All the best,

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I had some hesitations driving up to Quality Inn. It's right downtown, with traffic on all sides. Also lacked 'curb appeal.' The Desk Clerk was friendly and got me situated in a down-stairs room quickly. I checked in right at 3 pm, as I had been waiting in town to get into room after a long day driving. I was pleased to see the lobby looked nice, not like the exterior.

My room was another pleasant surprise. It had more amenities than I expected, within a compact space. This room was a double, and I was by myself. It might be a bit tight for two large adults. Nicely decorated, with good lighting, a small fridge and microwave, coffee, nice television. The bath was handicap-accessible, so very large space in there. Lighting could be improved in that bathroom but was ok. Plenty of towels, and a pleasant shower experience.

The breakfast offerings were good, more choices than I had anticipated. Something for everyone, including children.

I don't know how a family experience would be at this Property. Didn't see any kids on my stay. I was warned by my daughter that the location was not very safe, but I was back in my room by dark and did not experience any problems. My car was not bothered either. In summary, I found this hotel to be just what I needed; comfortable and adequate, but not fancy. A good value for the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Jennifer C, Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear ingridj264,
Thank you for taking a moment to provide us with your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn. We are pleased to hear that your stay was was better than you had expected.
We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you with another pleasant stay the next time you are in the Chico area.
Thank you again for your review and thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your lodging needs.