See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I had a great experience, new to Chico, the people at the front desk took care of me. Rooms are like motel 6 but cheaper i will be coming back here. I liked that my rooms were clean and ya there wasn’t anything special but I paid 55 for the room it was what I paid for there were no bugs I don’t get the other reviews!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I read the reviews of all the "complainers" and to be honest I don't know what they expect. The room was clean, the manager was extremely friendly and accommodating, and it was very inexpensive. Is it the Hilton? No! Is it a quiet nite in a clean bed with a good shower? Yes! You want more? Spend $100 more and stay at a Hilton.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Peter F
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Checked in to the best king suite. Terribly beat down but even worse was on a 112 degree day the A/C was in the first room and barely blew warm air. Wouldn't have ever made it down a hall to bedroom. The Check in person was very nice and no problem getting a refund.

Room tip: feel confident no room would be good
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank kissingdebbie
Reviewed 16 June 2017

prior to staying here we wanted to see the room, the lady showed us a few rooms, non-smoking at least that is what it said on the door, well the had distinct smoke smell to the room, showed us another and that one was worse... one more shown to us and smell musty.. needless to say, we left!

Room tip: don't waste your time
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Cindy K
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

The worst 2 days of our vacation. Evidence of the managements neglect. Dirty, the toilet seat was not attached, and there was no place for toiletries in the shower. Could not wait to move down the way to the Best Western, which was very nice.

Date of stay: September 2016