“Tiny but terrific”

Ave 3 Pizza, Subs Catering
Ranked #24 of 194 Restaurants in Cerritos
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Ave 3 Pizza is a cornerstone of the city of Cerritos, established in 1971 we have always been committed to providing quality pizza, subs and Italian cuisine at an affordable price. We are proud to be part of the Cerritos community and have participated in fundraisers for sports teams, churches, local schools and more. Need catering for your next party or business meeting? Give Ave 3 Pizza a try, you won't be disappointed! We also deliver if you want to skip cooking and let Ave 3 prepare the family meal tonight!
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Probably the best pizza in cerritos,they say, but I am a big fan of their antipasto salad. Get the full size for a buck or so more and get a 2 person supply. Not much on ambience but good and speedy service and reasonably priced. The lunch specials are good values and, again, usually more than enough for one. Look them up.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

This is my go to fast food Italian. the mostacolli is darn good as are their pizzas. the zucchini sticks are pretty good also. had a pastrami there also. As I said great for fast food Italian.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

This is a great place for subs and pizza seating is limited the to go is preference they have a unique way of making there food really try it

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Specials are great. Reasonably priced dishes. Sandwiches are awesome. Pizzas are great. They make the best wings around!

Reviewed 8 December 2016

It's a hole in the wall place, but it's a Cerritos gem! Great food, great pizza, good prices, big portions. My colleagues and I like to order from Ave. 3 for special occasions. My favorite sandwich there is the turkey, bacon, avocado on squaw bread. It's so big I eat half and save the other half for lunch the next day. My family likes to order pizza and chicken wings there. They have a deliciously refreshing antipasto salad. So good!