“$10 Appetizers”

TGI Friday's
Ranked #60 of 185 Restaurants in Cerritos
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The all you can eat appetizers were so worth the price. Our waiter was super excellent. He kept our glasses filled and our food coming. We never had to ask for anything. Great customer service tonight. I'm so full I can't remember his name.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

Went for dinner and the wait was 30 min so we sat in the bar to have a drink. Decided to just order food at the bar once we were there. Did the nachos and BBQ flatbread pizza. Both good choices. The food and service were excellent.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

I've had great service here and really bad service. Same with food. Sometimes my meal is really good and other times it is dry and overcooked. Hit and miss. I'd recommend a different TGIF.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Food was totally average. Wings were over cooked. Drinks were fine, and staff was very nice. There are a lot of very good Happy Hour values though and Happy Hour is long!

Reviewed 29 November 2015

We went on Veteran's Day for my husband to get a free meal. There was no wait and they were great! I love the sizzling hot plate chicken and cheese! So good!