“Birthday Dinner”
Review of RB's Steakhouse

RB's Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Cedar Glen
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Our first time eating at RB's Stakehouse and it was wonderful! My husband had the cowboy ribeye and you could almost cut it with a butter knife it was so tender! I had the jumbo shrimp...yummy!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I went solo to treat myself. Surprised at the special of the day being Steak & Lobster. Not only was it delicious but all at an affordable price.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I stopped by to grab something to take away. The outdoor patio is nice. Inside on the ground floor it is a little rustic but the staff are nice and welcoming, genuinely friendly in fact. I did not go upstairs so cannot comment on the ambiance. The menu is great and I opted for the daily lunch special which was a steak sandwich. It’s a great deal at $10 including a side (I opted for potato salad). When I got home the steak sandwich was the best I have ever had and the potato salad was great. Plenty of steak cooked perfectly with great toppings. Definitely give this place a try. It is VERY casual.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

A great steak house! Nothing better on the mountain! Service is great too! We took a chance and couldn't be happier! Will go again for sure!

Date of visit: April 2017
2  Thank Safari313702
Reviewed 19 February 2017

We are regulars at RB's and Wednesday is Smoked Prime Rib Special. Both my wife and I love an occasional very rare prime rib so the last Wednesday we were there we ordered the special. I would guess it is about and 8 oz. slice of prime rib accompanied with a baked potato and vegetables. For the price it is a great deal. We started with the rolls and the shrimp appetizer (6 breaded / deep fried shrimp). The rolls were hard. When soft and airy they are really good, but not this week. The shrimp were excellent, not too much breading, flavorful and cooked just right; not over or under done. This week the prime rib was especially flavorful and was so tender you could almost cut it with your fork. The baked potatoes are scrubbed and cooked in foil so you can eat the whole potato. The potato was cooked perfectly and as they are buttered and wrapped in foil the skin was a bit crisp, a real treat to eat with butter. I cannot comment on the veggies as I was full and took them home for later.

The owner was our server. Our service was excellent and we were with 6 other people and we did not hear any complaints.

I would recommend if you plan on ordering the prime rib on Wednesdays, arrive early as they often run out by 7 or 8, especially if looking for rare. Special Tip: RB’s also has specials on other days and posts this on a blackboard just before you enter the dining room. Take a look as sometimes the server forgets to mention them.

Date of visit: January 2017