“Like the new interior look”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #56 of 150 Restaurants in Cathedral City
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Typical commercial restaurant fare.....burgers, sandwiches, salads, steaks, chicken, ribs and brews service is adequate nothing exceptional and nothing bad either! This location though has neatly freshened up it's interior look...gone are the days of all the cluttering sports memorable! Affordable for the entire family.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Four of us stopped here for lunch while in the area. Place is nicely situated along side a busy roadway with ample parking. A real bright and friendly atmosphere with plenty of TV's showing a variety of sporting events. We were seated in the upper section away from the bar side which is a nice option. Our server Susana was very friendly, prompt and seemed genuinely interested in meeting our needs. One thing to be aware of is the Presto Game ipad on each table. My wife touched the on button to see what the device was all about. That cost us $1.99. It doesn't say anywhere that this costs money to use. Heads up. We ordered of the 2 for $20.00 menu which has a host of items to choose from. The food was okay. Service was good.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I am not usually a fan of sports-type restaurants, so when it was decided that that was the place we were going for a late night supper, I reluctantly agreed. I was very pleasantly surprised upon entering. Even though there were many overhead TVs, none were blaring. There were people at tables and around the bar, but conversations were low pitched. The décor and atmosphere were cordial to enjoying a nice meal. I can’t say that this would be the case during the Super Bowl or during playoffs, and the like, but we timed it just right for us, this time.

The wait staffs were informative and attentive, but not obtrusive. The menu was complete, yet affordable and the drinks were worth the money. They have appetizers that are sharable. We had steak and it was tender and cooked just right. Prices were consistent with other restaurants of this type. We were happily full upon departing the restaurant. It was nice to find out that they are open daily to midnight during the week and until 1 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. For us, it was a great alternative to the 24/7 restaurants that are your usual choices and, this Applebee’s is on the West side of the Valley, so it was very convenient for us.

I was impressed with the overall dining experience.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2017

This place is great. Always busy but usually no wait. Food is great and always tuned into sporting events in the bar.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Ordered take out here and used their curb service. The phone number on the sign outside said the number couldn't be reached. Went inside and the server was kind and helpful. Took my own food to my car and brought it home. Lacked flavor and taste. I never know what to expect when I go to any Applebee's restaurant, I do not know what to expect and their food rotates so much their never perfect any of their recipes in my opinon.

Date of visit: November 2017