“Breakfast until 4:00 PM every day!”

Denica's Real Food Kitchen
Reviewed 3 April 2016

If you are a breakfast person, you will love Denica's. They serve breakfast all day long, so you can have your eggs, waffles, cinnamon rolls, etc. any time that you get a craving.
One of my favorites is the Eggs Benedict Blackstone: bacon, homemade Hollandaise, three soft poached eggs, spinach and English muffins with Roasted Vegetables. Yum yum yum!
What I appreciate about this site is that the waitstaff does not pressure you to hurry. If you choose to, you can linger over your meal for hours. Of course, when it's busy, that's not the best manners.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

Denica's is a great addition to Castro Valley. The family has a number of restaurants in the Bay Area and this one is Denica's newest. I have known the family for many years and I have always been impressed with the way they treat their guests and their employees. There are many choices of food, but they are especially noted for their sticky buns. Nice place!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

i'd heard good things about this place, but paying $12.50 for ham and eggs, toast and potatoes was enough to make me not go back again, especially when you can get the same thing at Dell's Cafe, or Dino's a LOT cheaper, and just as good. Don't get me wrong, it was okay, but, come on, it's ham and eggs. Tastes the same pretty much everywhere. I've heard the soups and chicken sandwich are good at lunch, and prices are much more in line with what other places are charging for similar meals, though still pricey. I haven't tried the baked goods, but I understand that's where they shine. I don't care for the "no waitress, order at the counter" set up they have, especially at those prices. I'll try it one more time at lunch to see if it's any better.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

The expectations were that this would be a reasonably priced breakfast, which was not the case compared to other cafeteria-style venues. Perhaps this is the reason for the huge portions, with no healthy options for side orders, e.g. fruit. The pancakes proved stodgy, and an omelette was watery. Coffee was o.k. but we noticed that our table was rather sticky !

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Everything we have eaten at this restaurant has been very good .
The portions are very large. We are happy to have them in our area!