“Craving for Dougs Sausage & Hash Browns”
Review of Doug's Place

Doug's Place
Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Castro Valley
Reviewed 6 November 2015

My niece and her husband came to visit me a couple of weeks ago and we decided to grab a late breakfast. Doug's Place immediately came to mind since I had just went there a week prior to this visit. We were seated very quickly especially since it was crowded, as usual. My guests were very impressed by the many options offered. Needless to say we all ordered something different and we all were very pleased. My niece had a ham & cheese omelet along with hash browns, her husband got a waffle and I ordered pancakes with sausage patties. I couldn't take my eyes off the hash browns on my nieces plate so I finally asked for some. They were so good, I think that the onions she had added to the top really set them off. I can't wait to go there this weekend and I'm getting sausage patties & hash browns for sure!.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

went there for brunch, busy, helpful, friendly staff; variety of selections, decent price, parking a little tight.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This is the place in Castro Valley to have the best breakfast. They have all the usuals. It's crowded on the weekends.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

The place is always packed and they serve your basic breakfast foods. we brought my in laws here and now they always have to stop here when they visit.

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Doug's is one of the best breakfast places in the area, great Omelette's and all the trimmings, good service goes along with good food, you will enjoy it.