“Wonderful Thai meals seasoned to perfection”
Review of Top Thai Cuisine

Top Thai Cuisine
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 30 December 2016

We wen to Top Thai Cuisine for my birthday dinner. As a visitor to the area we relied on TA to steer us to the best Thai restaurant, and the ratings were spot on. I had a salmon dish presented with a large, perfectly cooked filet on top of a bowl of mixed vegetables lightly cooked - no soggy broccoli. It was also obvious that their "take out" business is huge. You won't be disappointed with a meal at Top Thai.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I have been eating here for apps 6 yrs.. we stopped for about a year because the food didn't seem fresh and the restaurant must've changed the chef as the food tasted bland. We revisited recently and what a difference! The vegetables were fresh and vibrant...yes vibrant! The sauce was really flavorful and authentic. I'm a garlic freak and it was very pronounced in our meals. Service is efficient ..don't expect kumbaya moments though and they could use better wines, but the food is why I go and now will return more frequently.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Top Thai has a wonderful salmon in green curry. My sister loves it and measures all others by Top Thai's. I like Top Thai too. They are pretty consistent in the quality of the food, moderately priced and have a wide variety of food. You really can't go wrong with them.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

The good reviews caught my eye & I love Thai food, so on the very last day of our vacation, we decided to give it a try. So glad we did! I ordered the cashew dish with vegetables and chicken and asked for it to be spicy hot & it sure was! The sauce was I incredibly good! Orders extra brown rice so I could soak up all the sauce! My husband orders the Penang Beef Special and said it was very good also. We had chicken wings, with a tasty sauce and basil leaves as an appetizer. Excellent service with a smile and great curtesy! If I lived here, I'd be a regular!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

The place is nicely decorated by native arts from Thailand. Relax atmosphere. Food is authentic and wide varieties