From the moment we arrived at the Horizon Inn, we felt welcomed. Our room was spacious and spotlessly clean. Our view from the balcony overlooked the spa area and, to our delight, we could see the ocean...beautiful ! The walk into town was easy enough even for us - in our 60's...the bed was very, very comfortable, and the breakfast basket was more than enough for the two of us...the fresh fruit was most appreciated. Everyone on the staff was helpful and friendly...in short, we loved our 3 night stay. This place is a bargain in Carmel, and well worth a return visit for us. Thank you, John, we'll certainly be back ! (Chris and Joe from Buffalo)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable luxury in the heart of downtown Carmel-by-the-Sea. We are a family owned and operated business. Spacious & attractive rooms, some with balconies, partial to full ocean views, stone fireplace and jacuzzis. Outdoor spa w/FP. Free Continental Brkfst to room. Free WiFi. Ocean View Lodge Rooms are pet-friendly cottage like suites with wood burning fireplaces and separate master bedroom. Cont. Brkfst to room. Free WiFi. Both properties are non-smoking and offer 100% off-street parking. Ask about our economical pet-friendly Annex rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Horizon Inn & Ocean View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Inn & Ocean View Hotel Carmel
- Horizon Inn And Ocean View Lodge