“A Great Way to Have a True Italian Meal in Your Hotel”

Vigilucci's Gourmet Market & Catering
Ranked #76 of 388 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Reviewed 9 March 2017

We decided to eat at our hotel and dropped in to buy some supplies. When we left we had fabulous meat balls, fresh pasta, cheese, sauce, bread and some great wine. Staff were very helpful as we struggled with a choices and even gave us some olive oil for cooking the pasta. I would love to have such an option in my own community. We loved our meal.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Amazing! Stopped in randomly, we were greeted immediately, felt like we were seeing old friends. Alex was offering us all sorts of samples, answering our questions. We ordered some salami and cheese while we waited for my meatball sandwich. BEST meatball sub ever! Bread was a perfect vehicle for the sauce, crusty enough to keep its texture, didn't get soggy. Sauce was a good balance of sweet and savory. Meatballs were tender and plentiful. This place is awesome! Wish I lived closer.

1  Thank cindy l
Reviewed 23 January 2017

We stopped in at the Market and purchased cheeses, cured meats, bread, and olives to take for lunch on the beach, when we visited Carlsbad. They have a really great variety and were helpful with suggestions.
They have a regular menu of cooked items that looked great, but we did not try any of the menu items.
I would return here often if it was near where I lived.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Had them put together a cheese and charcuterie platter for me while we had wine and appetizers next door at their restaurant. Was perfect to serve at our family gathering and they have a wide selection to choose from. Everything was absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Wandered in and were so pleased. Staying at The Ocean Palms with a kitchen, so awesome to get some yummy treats and wine to have in the room, definitely a treat, so don't expect the prices to be like your local grocery store, but if I lived in Carlsbad they would be my go too catering and party shopping market!