3,357 results
All reviews chopra center golf course water slides market place beautiful grounds play golf tennis courts kids club adult pool family vacation fitness center san diego family pool pools johnson waterslides meditation
Reviewed 9 October 2018

The hotel and facilities are very nice and comfortable. Great rooms and comfortable stay. Good amenities and activities available. Most of staff offers good service but front desk could use improvement. Overall it was a good stay.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
LivG151, Guest Relations Manager at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear "mikerK2998WA,"
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review regarding your recent stay. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facilities, rooms and amenities. I will be sure to share your feedback with my team so that we may improve our steps of service at the front desk. We truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the resort again in the future.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

My wife and I enjoyed our staycation at this wonderful resort. We would absolutely do it again! Bob's and the Vue were excellent restaurants and would take friends there just for a meal. If you want a little break from life, this is the place to go!

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Dear "jaypR8379TC,"
Thank you for taking the time to submit your 5-star TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa. I am so happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your visit and had a memorable Silver Anniversary. We would love to welcome you back again, soon.

Thank you very much for being our guests!

My best,

Reviewed 7 October 2018

We have been coming here for over 35 years under multiple owners. The property and staff are still as good as always. As we have found before, we can not take advantage of all that the resort has to offer. What we did experience was excellent. Of special note: The bell and valet staff are the sincerely friendliest and responsive I've encountered.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Just completed a stay for a conference. Overall, the experience was positive. My room was clean and spacious. The breakfasts that were served were good, the one lunch I ate was only ok - my steak was overcooked and tough. The grounds are beautiful. We had dinner one night in the Vue and that was very good - I had the crabcakes and would recommend them.

On the improvement side, the room smelled musty - this was a complaint echoed by my colleagues and their respective rooms. Additionally, the hallways and stairways were clearly neglected. I realize the hallways are more exposed to the outdoors than normal, but that should mean they're vacuumed daily. I made the mistake of taking the stairs one day from my second floor room to the ground floor and it was frightening. Dirty carpet, random crib in the hallway and a large, gaping hole in the ceiling. I took the elevator after that.

The other opportunity for improvement is the wifi. It's AWFUL. Either in my room or in the conference center, I was continually dropped. This was confirmed by others at the conference. If you're going to offer business meetings, you need to have better wifi.

Overall, I would still stay again. All the staff I encountered were friendly and it's a beautiful location. With a few improvements this really could be a spectacular place.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
LivG151, Guest Relations Manager at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear "MrsBrit,"
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review regarding your recent stay. I am glad to hear that overall you had a positive experience, and that you enjoyed our rooms and staff. I want to apologize for the room and hallway conditions, as well as the challenges you faced with our wifi connectivity. I have made sure to share this feedback with my team so that we can address these problems and make improvements.

If I can be of any further assistance, I hope you will not hesitate to let me know. We’d like the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

If one thing stands out at all the Omni resorts it is the incredible service provided right across the board. La Costa does not disappoint in this regard. Superb service ! The staff provided a great customer experience with their helpful, cheerful and welcoming attitudes. I really enjoyed this resort: expansive grounds, great outdoor seating areas with awesome fire pits, a 24 hour market and cafe, an excellent Bob’s steakhouse and a great lobby bar with nice terrace overlooking the golf course. For golf lovers, a great course (perhaps a little pricey). If you don’t want to lug clubs, the rentals should satisfy your needs with a full compliment of Taylor Made M3 or M4’s. If you want to add some excitement to the game try one of their golf boards or scooters. The resort is a bit dated but well maintained. The rooms are huge with executive desks, seating area and spacious washrooms. The resort is in a decent location approx 45 minutes from airport, 40 minutes from La Jolla and 50 minutes from Dana Point - which is a great starting point if you plan to travel the pacific coast highway. A short walk will get you to Starbucks and grocery store. I would return because of the service alone. Omni resorts represent affordable luxury - they are consistent and don’t disappoint.

Date of stay: September 2018