3,355 results
All reviews chopra center golf course water slides market place beautiful grounds play golf tennis courts kids club adult pool family vacation fitness center san diego family pool pools johnson waterslides meditation
Reviewed 22 April 2016

Fantastic stay. The entire staff was courteous and friendly. Always greeted with a smile and a hello and this is always great. The rooms were spacious and comfortable and the tub was luxurious and the Shower was divine. Lots of great scenery as well.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 22 April 2016

While staying at the La Costa I was amazed at the courtesy and complete attention to superior customer service. I couldn't find something and Mr. Mike Carey so kindly pointed me in the right direction. A very sincere gentleman, thank you for making my day.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Viktoriya B, Manager at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed our resort and customer service. We are so happy we made your day! Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

I was greeted by Mike Carey, a hotel employee, who was just amazing. He gave us a quick tour of the property, checked us in, and made us feel so special. Thank you Mike Carey and La Costa! You are aces in our book!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad we made you feel special. Thank you for your time and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

I had the best vacation experience ever! The staff were so friendly and accommodating! The facility was spectacular! The spa was lovely and the message was to die for! Of course things were pricier for this type of facility, but that is to be expected.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Hi Niki,

Thank you for you kind review. We are happy you enjoyed our resort and the amenities we offer. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

First let me start by saying the grounds are beautiful and the staff is very helpful. My only challenge with the hotel is when we went to check in, which was a hour early and they were very nice about that, my only request was not to be near an elevator. We were not but they did put us in a handicap room, which if you need those amenities is perfect, we did not. The shower is much lower and my husband is 6'3 to it was a challenge and there was nothing to catch the water from the shower so it was a wet mess in the bathroom. Now I know to be more specific when I ask. They did offer to move us on day 2 but it was a pain to pack everything back up. Staff was very nice about this and the bed was super comfortable.

Room Tip: Room away from elevator and unless you need handicap access a regular room
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed our resort and our staff. I apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your room. Again, thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back.