“Just what it says THAT PIZZA PLACE”
Review of That Pizza Place

That Pizza Place
Ranked #161 of 388 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I'm not sure exactly how long they have been in Carlsbad but it's been a LONG time and for a good reason. Great pizza, no really great pizza, salads in a fun family atmosphere. Lots of TVs with sports on, a few games, wonderful salad bar. If you have a chance try out the lunch special. $7.00 for a mini pizza and salad bar and a drink!
Fun staff!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

The T Ball team stopped in for pizza and fun after the game. The pizza was great, the salads delicious and they had a nice assortment of craft beers. The place had a nice group of sports on televisions and enough arcade games to keep the team happy.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This is my favorite pizza place, I have been going here for years. The pizza is not greasy, chees is plentiful and the pepperonis are nice and crisp. Not only is the pizza delicious, the service is great as well, especially at the bar, where they have my favorite beer served as soon as they see me coming.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I have been going to That Pizza Place since it opened. Their pizzas are fantastic! We celebrate most our family celebrations there. They have great Lunch Specials from 11-3 and the staff are very friendly. They also sponsor many local sports teams from kids to seniors.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I had the smallest think pizza they had and I was unable to eat the entire thing. It tasted great! I love Pizza and eat it all over the USA. This has to be in the top 5 of Pizza I have eaten. Picnic style tables just running in a row for seating, amusement machines and TVs. Nice food, nice place..

Been to That Pizza Place? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK