“By the slice ”
Review of Flippin Pizza

Flippin Pizza
Ranked #152 of 388 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

The slices are very tasty and thin. That’s how I like it. Also, it’s fresh and served nice and hot. My favorite is the Triboro slice.
I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Fresh slices at your service! Loved the variety, fresh everything and easy mix-it-up specials. Me and my man each got our own favorite flavors, we loved every one of them. Grab-n-go or pop in for a quick bite to eat- either way, one can only be happy here.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

I've always ordered the special (2 slices of your choice of pizza and a beverage) as the place is small even with outdoor seating. It's next door to another Mexican restaurant, and since both are popular I take out. It's popular during both lunch and dinner. Service is quick and efficient. You make your own beverage at the dispenser and order is ready to take out soon after. I notice a lot of take out from pre-orders. Would recommend.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

We had the lunch special which was cheapest option. The pizza slices are big enough for 2 people. Pizza has a weird flavor (might be the sauce). Either way, good pizza for the price.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I shared a pizza with a take-out pizza with a friend. Thin crust, fresh toppings, quick service-- tastes great!

Been to Flippin Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK