All reviews park hyatt kids club golf course bath products bedroom villa full kitchen daily maid service washer dryer north of san diego poolside service concierge staff dining table main lobby beautiful property pool staff video games steam room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The quality of design, construction, interiors and landscaping was excellent. Quiet setting. Additionally, the staff was very helpful and friendly. Food at the restaurant was quality. Nice place. Not that far by interstate from San Diego attractions. Would return.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
MatthewH4914, Resort Manager at Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara, Carlsbad Ca., responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Royce F.

I was delighted to read your review of your recent stay at Aviara. Thank you for kind mentions about the physical property itself as well as the food at Seasons restaurant. Looking forward to welcoming you back!

Best,
Matthew Hoffman
Resort Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed last weekend at this resort with my parents. Each couple had a 1BR/2 bath condo with fireplace and full kitchen. Recommend the Summit section on the hill as the views were beautiful. Property had beautiful pools, fire pit, and workout facility. EV charging too.

The rooms were immaculate and bedding to Four Seasons standard, though our mattress was worn and needed replacement.

Service was great. We ate at the Seasons restaurant several times and every meal was good. The wine list deserves special recognition.

Basically, I found the resort to be fantastically appointed and peaceful. Do as much, or as little, as you like.

Also, recommend the Argyle Steakhouse around the corner for a truly excellent meal.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything is wonderful here. Amazing staff- thoughtful, nice and attentive. The gorgeous property. The room was perfect- super clean, understated, pretty and comfortable. Room service was great. Love everything about this place.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

Laura B.

We are so pleased that you found everything to your liking at Aviara! It looks like you really enjoyed your stay and we can't wait to have you join us again!

We look forward to your next arrival!

Matthew Hoffman
Resort Manager

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara provides the finest personal service, and amenities for their guests. Professional staff offers a warm and sincere greeting, fulfills even the unexpressed wishes, and a fond farewell. They have the most comfortable bed and pillows, and first class bathroom amenities. However, it is not only about the look, feel, and beauty of this resort but it's the experience I can't quite put my finger on but I know it was special. Truly a luxury experience!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Had a blast in San Diego over the weekend. My secretary booked me to Four Seasons Aviara for my weekend getaway with my family. It was our first time in San Diego and this resort met all my needs. The lobby was beautiful and the staff were very attentive. Also, a shout out to a Security agent (Michael? Mitchell?) who gave us a ride up the hill when it was dark out. He didn't need to, but offered anyways. Thank you to all the staff. We will definitely be back again.

Room Tip: The Summits area has a kids club where they can hang out and play video games. Plus the pool is next to it!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family