“Love the birthday cake cheesecake!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #231 of 388 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Reviewed 7 August 2018

My family and I had brunch the other day at the Cheesecake factory, and while we very muchenjoyed our food, the service could have been a tad quicker considering much of the restaurant was empty.

That said, I loved the cinnamon roll pancakes, and my mom's bruleéd french toast was cooked perfectly. We took a slice of birthday cake cheesecake to go and it's literally my favorite flavor I've had so far. Seating and temperature were comfortable and easily wheelchair accessible. Well done!

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback, Kimberly! We really appreciate it. We're sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with our service during this visit. Next time, if there is anything that can be done to improve your experience please let our managers know so we can do our best to make things right. Thanks again and we're glad you enjoyed the rest of your visit!

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I usually love this chain, but this particular location was not good. Waiter was slow, never brought some of our tables waters. Never checked on us and seemed to be not interested. He went on break and passed us on to another waitress that seemed to do a little better. But he conveniently returned in time to take over for the check. I never tip badly because I know how tips are basically what they make. But I knew he would get the tip instead of her, and he ignored us when he was waiting on us. Food also was very disappointing.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Pauline. We are terribly sorry for the service that you received during your visit! Our staff should have been much more attentive and please know that we will address this with them. Thanks again and we hope you can give us another chance!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

There were 10 in our group we sat out on the patio inside the mall . The service was excellent and the food arrived hot and delicious . Everyone enjoyed their meal. I was very pleased and will return in the future.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Service was extremely slow.
My daughter had mini tacos and found a hair in it.
It took 30 mins to get the replacements. We waited so long for the waiter to order our deserts... ridiculous! Then I had to ask for them to remove the charge for the tacos from the bill.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

We are terribly sorry that you had this experience with your meal. We completely understand your frustration and would like to understand what exactly happened. Please contact us by going to this webpage - http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/connect and click "General Questions" from the Contact Category dropdown menu. Thank you!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We were sceptical to go there when we read those reviews but we like this restaurant chains we trust them and went there foods are delicious also server was so kind especially their manager is helpful and kind.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Hi, Thank you for your kind review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to your next visit!

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK