1,135 results
All reviewsacross the streetluxury suitewithin walking distancefull kitchenboogie boardsjacuzzi tubgas firebeach towelsperfect locationbeach accessputting greengrounds are beautifulcarlsbad villagegreat roomliving roomhome away from homefamily vacation
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

For our anniversary, my husband planned a weekend get away and we chose Ocean Palms beach Resort. Could not have picked a better place !! Loved it, can’t wait to go back and stay longer. The hotel is conveniently located right across the street from the beach and the public stairs that take you down to the beach are right across the street. The grounds are beautiful, you truly feel like your on your own tropical island , very quiet and you don’t hear any traffic (or see it). The OutDoor fire pits and fireplace make the patio a great place to relax each evening There is plenty of FREE parking, which is nice because once there you can walk to anywhere you need to go. Endless shops and restaurants within walking distance. The staff is fantastic and very helpful, they even provide anything you should need for the beach; chairs , umbrellas . Towels ( very convenient when flying there) . The rooms are beautiful, clean and most come with a full kitchen, bathrooms very large. Ours was a second floor unit that had a great view of the ocean across the street. Continental breakfast included as well! Highly recommend this resort !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Great location, comfy rooms and great small kitchens to use. Very convenient and right next to the beach! The walls are very thin between rooms so you can hear everything next door and beds were not very comfy.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We spent 6 nights at Ocean Palms last week. What a gem, beautiful newly renovated modern rooms, great mattresses, nice linens, kitchenette and super nice staff. It was a cross the street from the beach access and one block from the commercial heart of Carlsbad. We would happily stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful 2 night stay ... girls at the front desk very helpful and friendly...especially Alicia. Love this place, grounds are immaculate, rooms super clean and comfortable not to mention adorable ,fully stocked .. makes it super convenient . Pool spa lovely. Firepits a must for a nice drink and conversation. We actually sat out with friends and had pizza delivered ..made some cocktails sat by the fire ..nice !! Was family friendly as well, love the warm cookies at night !!!!. The bonus its just across the lil steet way at your at the beach.. steps away... room 121 we could hear the ocean at night... perfect place.. all different size rooms to meet your needs.. a true treasure.....

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 99cupcakes
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

From the moment I drove up I knew this was my go to place for a mini get away. Myself and my dog have been treated so amazing. The hotel is spotless. It is so charming and I was upgraded to a larger studio for the price of a smaller one. I decided to bring my son and his fiancé back so they could enjoy this ocean paradise and once again they upgraded me to a larger 2 bedroom to make sure we would all be comfortable. This amazing place does not nickel and dime you. FREE. Parking, boogie boards, beach towels, umbrellas, coffee ( all day) , granola bars unlimited, continental breakfast, barbecues. Oh and personality plus. The units are equipped with full kitchens. I really want to move in for life. Rebecca

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo