1,138 results
All reviews across the street luxury suite within walking distance full kitchen boogie boards jacuzzi tub gas fire beach towels perfect location beach access putting green grounds are beautiful carlsbad village great room living room home away from home family vacation
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

From the moment I drove up I knew this was my go to place for a mini get away. Myself and my dog have been treated so amazing. The hotel is spotless. It is so charming and I was upgraded to a larger studio for the price of a smaller one. I decided to bring my son and his fiancé back so they could enjoy this ocean paradise and once again they upgraded me to a larger 2 bedroom to make sure we would all be comfortable. This amazing place does not nickel and dime you. FREE. Parking, boogie boards, beach towels, umbrellas, coffee ( all day) , granola bars unlimited, continental breakfast, barbecues. Oh and personality plus. The units are equipped with full kitchens. I really want to move in for life. Rebecca

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We stayed at Ocean Palms in August for a 3 day getaway, and could not have been happier about our choice in hotels. The location is ideal, being so close to the beach and also being so close to restaurants and shops. Every staff member we met was welcoming, friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back in the near future!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Immaculate. Awesome. Wonderful. Our cousin found this place for us to stay so we could all be closer to the beach and got a great deal! Right across the street from the beach! Public access is right across the street too! Superb service and very friendly and helpful staff. Our luxury one bedroom was ample space for us to cook meals and enjoy time together when not having fun in the California sun! This hotel is quaint and gorgeous - not a ginormous resort. We absolutely will stay here again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Stayed here for one night in a traveler's room. Loved the atmosphere with lush flowers and plants. Grilled a steak on one of the gas BBQs from the hotel. Clean, calming, and convenient coastal location - just across the street from the beach. Great value and plenty of different room sizes and types to suit the single traveler like me to the families who want a bigger room and a pool for the kids. Also liked the gas firepits and picnic tables around the property. Breakfast and coffee were terrific.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2017

This place has everything: Location, atmosphere, and friendly and helpful staff. It's comfortable and clean. We loved the firepits and courtyard. I'll definitely stay here again and am recommending it to my friends.

Room Tip: We stayed in 104. There is no view of the ocean but you can hear it from there and it's very private.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family