“Very good Italian food. Very good service!”
Review of Gregorio's

Gregorio's
Ranked #48 of 388 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2017

A friend gave us a gift card to her favorite Italian place in Carlsbad so we swung out to try something new. Other than pizza we don't usually go out for pasta, as it seems so "heavy". This place has change my mind! We sat on the covered patio, which was comfortable and has heaters, as needed. My husband had the eggplant parmesan which had a side of pasta and I ordered the ravioli and substituted pesto for the sauce. Oh my, it was the fluffiest, light weight pasta I've ever had and the cheese filling was equally light and delicious. I would come back just for more of that. My husband and kids enjoyed their dinners as well.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

We like thin crust pizza. Whole tomatoes slices on pizza. Big slices of sausage. This was the combination pizza.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Had a reservation but had to wait a while before being seated. Parking is hard to find but they do have valet which saved us time. Food portions are huge everything was really tasty. Very busy so service takes a long time and you usually have to wave them down for a refill. It was a Saturday so I guess it was their busy night.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Met some friends here. Parking always problem in this area. Restaurant on second level. Very busy had short wait even with reservation. Took first available but outside looked like the better spot. Restaurant quickly slowed down and was able to have nice conversation. Food was really good had chicken parmigiana with ravioli. Did not like the ravioli but my wife loved them. Good wine selection.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

We went to have some Italian food. Boy did we. I had a three cheese lasagna with meat sauce. The portion was huge. I must say it was the best I ever had. I could not believe it. I could not eat all of it, so I had a to go package. No way I was leaving anything that good on the table. A MUST TRY!!!

Been to Gregorio's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK