“Pete's ”

Peet's Coffee & Tea
Ranked #3 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Capitola
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Great location, nice store, friendly staff, awesome mochas, I wish there was a Peet's store in Bend, Oregon

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Peet's over S-bucks any day. This Peet's is great. Location, business hours, service, full selection of GREAT coffee and teas, yummy snacks, ample seating inside and outside, easy parking and free wi-fi make it a slam dunk success. Located across from Nob Hill so it's easy to add grocery shopping and Peets in the same trip.

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

It was cold and rainy and I already had my 1 cup of coffee per day, so I inquired about tea. While I have heard of Oolong, the employee was helpful in explaining differences between the teas. The tea was excellent but scalding hot...be warned. That's the downside, but everything else was great. Oversized comfy chairs or tables to sit at. Inside decorated well. Place is not dog friendly, so gotta tie up pooch if walking or leave in car, if passing through on travels.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

Staff is very good and there is plenty of comfortable seating. Good parking and easy on and off Hwy 1.

Reviewed 1 December 2015

We always try to go to Peets Coffee when we are in Capitola. They still have comfortable chairs to sit in inside the store. Staff is always friendly and makes a great cup of coffee. I just wish I could get a cup of coffee when out walking my dog but you can't go inside store with a dog that's just health dept rules. They have a nice patio outside to sit but you still need to go inside to get the coffee and I won't leave dog alone outside.