We stayed here for 3 nights during October 2017.
1) The location is great. It is by the Pa Chhu and is surrounded by hills. It is at a walking distance from the Kyichu Lhakhang.
2) The entire property is very well done. There are plenty of areas to walk around right inside the property. The garden and the lawn are very well maintained.
3) The rooms and bathrooms are spacious and are very well done. The drawing area is separate form the bed room.
4) The rooms and bathrooms are very clean.
5) The lobby/restaurant/bar are also spacious, clean and well-done.
6) The staff is courteous and friendly.
7) They have laundry facility. It does require a bit of cajoling to get them to do it. But our cloths did get returned on time.
1) The service is not upto the mark. The restaurant hardly ever serves food on time.
2) The kitchen gets closed outside the main meal times. It was a hassle even to order an evening tea, and our request for snacks was flatly denied.
3) The WiFi is quite patchy. We got better connection even in the remote villages of Central Bhutan than here.
4) The place is far from the city centre. So are pretty much stuck here for your meals.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking